The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you into scrapbooking?...

Go down

Are you  into scrapbooking?... Empty Are you into scrapbooking?...

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 29 Apr 2011, 11:31 pm

I love scrap-booking.

My latest project was to make a a scrap about perfume,
as I love perfumes even if can't use them as much as I would,

but I will buy some for the container alone, and will take any free samples as this way I can at least
take whiff of some that I can not use, but just to have a whiff at hand, cautiously.

I've collected a pretty sample cards from the stores - have you noticed how over the years it is not just
a plain white rectangular piece of little carton anymore,
but almost every perfume brand have now a fancy shmancy spray card to spray a perfume sample on?

So, I collected those, and all kinds of a free samples - the flat ones I left as they were,
but from the these bottles that sometimes they are put inside I just used covers only.

And, from various fashion magazines I either tore out or cut out all the perfume ads and pretty colorful pages
for added decoration.
Arranged it all together, and presto!, I have now two cheap scrapbooks about perfume to remember me by, lolol

I still have more material for more perfume scrapbook as I can't resist temptation every time I see
particularly these scented perfume ads in magazines,
and I still collect these perfume sample spray cards from the stores. They are prettier and prettier all the time!

btw the whole idea has started from... but I think I will start another thread about it.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are you  into scrapbooking?... Empty Re: Are you into scrapbooking?...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sun 01 May 2011, 5:16 pm

Here's some piccies of my Perfume Scrapbook cover and pages:

Are you  into scrapbooking?... Scrapb10

Are you  into scrapbooking?... Scrapb11

Are you  into scrapbooking?... Scrapb12

Oh,yeah, I like to dry my flowers between the pages of old telephone books and then I use them, also!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum