The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psychic...

3 posters

Go down

Psychic... Empty Psychic...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 07 May 2011, 1:16 am

I always wanted to go to one... but never had guts.
Has any of you guys ever been to one? did anything what was said checked out?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Psychic... Empty Re: Psychic...

Post  milo Sat 07 May 2011, 10:17 am

The only time I saw one she told me that there was a man very close to me that was in love with me and that I would soon marry him.

I kinda didn`t believe any thing she said after that. Razz
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat 07 May 2011, 3:50 pm

Hahaaha...I think they were a little off base, eh Milo?

I have always been intrigued. Especially with the folks like John Edwards. Cause I know my Mom would be the one that would push through the crowd of people to talk to me. She would do it gracefully, but she would be there (when I was giving birth to my second child they had a very restrictive number of people that could be with you because of the size of the birthing room. Restrictive meaning ONE. I'm pushing away and who do I see standing in the doorway in scrubs waving at me? My mama. She was a retired nurse and sweet talked her way with the other nurses in to letting her stand in the hallway. And she hadn't worked in over 20 years! She had a way.... Wink )

I believe in ESP and I believe there's a lot we don't understand, BUT, I also believe there are a lot of charlatans and crooks out there. So, would I go to one on my own? Probably not. If I was having a fun silly day with a bestie? Yes, I probably would.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum