Psychic...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Psychic...

Post  Cluelesskitty on Sat 07 May 2011, 1:16 am

I always wanted to go to one... but never had guts.
Has any of you guys ever been to one? did anything what was said checked out?

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Psychic...

Post  milo on Sat 07 May 2011, 10:17 am

The only time I saw one she told me that there was a man very close to me that was in love with me and that I would soon marry him.

I kinda didn`t believe any thing she said after that. Razz
milo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox on Sat 07 May 2011, 3:50 pm

Hahaaha...I think they were a little off base, eh Milo?

I have always been intrigued. Especially with the folks like John Edwards. Cause I know my Mom would be the one that would push through the crowd of people to talk to me. She would do it gracefully, but she would be there (when I was giving birth to my second child they had a very restrictive number of people that could be with you because of the size of the birthing room. Restrictive meaning ONE. I'm pushing away and who do I see standing in the doorway in scrubs waving at me? My mama. She was a retired nurse and sweet talked her way with the other nurses in to letting her stand in the hallway. And she hadn't worked in over 20 years! She had a way.... Wink )

I believe in ESP and I believe there's a lot we don't understand, BUT, I also believe there are a lot of charlatans and crooks out there. So, would I go to one on my own? Probably not. If I was having a fun silly day with a bestie? Yes, I probably would.
Paradox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top