The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was the first record you ever bought?

5 posters

Go down

What was the first record you ever bought? Empty What was the first record you ever bought?

Post  Paradox Fri 27 May 2011, 9:30 am

Or depending on your age, cassette, CD. Giving my age away since mine was a record and a 45 at that.

I didn't actually buy it, I cut it off a cereal box. It was The Archies singing "Sugar Sugar".

The actual first album I'm having more difficulty with, because I think I got a bunch for Christmas and thought I was so cool. They would have been

Bobby Sherman
The Monkees ( oh how I loved the Monkees!)
The 5th Dimension.

What do you remember your first record being?
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

What was the first record you ever bought? Empty Re: What was the first record you ever bought?

Post  milo Fri 27 May 2011, 12:56 pm

ZZ Top, She's Got Legs lol Played it on my Fisher Price record player until it melted in the sun.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

What was the first record you ever bought? Empty Re: What was the first record you ever bought?

Post  kimsmom Fri 27 May 2011, 3:05 pm

I had my dad buy me " Its an ittsy Witsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Poka Dot Bikini" Course I cannot spell it! ha...Showing my age too! Anyone remember that one? It was a 45.

I remember Sugar Sugar! The 45 was orange.

Living in the North as a child I would not have had the problem of my 45's melting in the sun. Did you get another one?
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 27 May 2011, 5:08 pm

Oh boy!!! what a great topic, CHARLOTTE :]

when I came to Germany, before I came to Canada, my first very own cassette was either two of Pink Floyd
"The Dark Side of The Moon" and "Shine on You Crazy Diamond", or Boney M "Rasputin"...
ahhhh memories...

What was the first record you ever bought? Boombo10

Risa

Last edited by Cluelesskitty on Sat 28 May 2011, 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LynelleH Fri 27 May 2011, 9:42 pm

Mine was the first Shaun Cassidy album. (the second wasn't as good). Loved it. He was my first crush. I was all of about 7 years old. Sigh.
LynelleH
LynelleH
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down