The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary

2 posters

Go down

Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary Empty Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary

Post  Paradox Sat 09 Jul 2011, 9:24 pm

My best friend is up in your neck of the woods for the Calgary Stampede. Do you go to that? He drove two days so he could go, but we've heard it's worth it.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary Empty Re: Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary

Post  Ruth Mon 11 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

This might be the first year in 36 years that I don't go to the Calgary Stampede, hubby doesn't seem interested this year and it's always the same. I always enjoy it although we don't always go to the rodeo or chuckwagon races but there's so much other stuff to see. I hope your friend enjoys it, is he going to the rodeo?

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary Empty Re: Ruth, I have a friend visiting Calgary

Post  Paradox Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

I believe so. They went up Friday and came back Sunday. They drove up from his brothers in Montana.

How hot was it up there this weekend. We're smack in the middle of the US and the heat is killing me. So what are we doing? Going to Florida next week. UGH!!!! Mad

Definitely hubbies vacation not mine. I would like an Alaskan cruise (in the winter! Bring on the cold!).
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Tue 12 Jul 2011, 7:56 am

The weekend was quite nice, but not really hot. Today is cool and rainy. I don't envy those cowboys getting dumped in all the mud!

Have fun in Florida!

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down