The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth

3 posters

Go down

Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth Empty Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth

Post  Paradox Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:48 pm

I saw this and was horrified yet I couldn't stop looking. It is so sad to see what a drug can do to a person in such a short period of time. Beautiful women looking like 70 year old hags within a years time.

In my much younger days I did some drugs but never meth. I don't remember it being around then. I'm glad it wasn't. A friend of mine tried it and she said it gave her the most wonderful feeling that she knew she could never do it again, and she didn't.

Maybe if more folks saw this it would keep them from trying it the first time. Even though friends of mine did acid quite a bit I never did it because it scared me. Maybe people need more fear.

http://www.myfox8.com/kswb-pg-faces-of-meth,0,2801604.photogallery
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth Empty Re: Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth

Post  milo Sun 17 Jul 2011, 7:03 pm

Crazy hey. I've seen similar police file collections from our drug area here. It's so amazing how fast it can happen.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth Empty Re: Horrifying yet fascinating...Faces of Meth

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 18 Jul 2011, 2:28 am

How very depressing. It is incredible how badly meth damages, how quickly one deteriorate on it... Sad

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum