Things people would be surprised to know about me.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things people would be surprised to know about me.

Post  Paradox on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 8:54 pm

I'm 51 years old (no, no surprise there, I look every minute of it) and 50 pounds overweight. Yet on our recent vacation hubby and I went to a "clothing optional" beach. And we opted out of wearing clothes.

So I can mark that off my bucket list.

I have a very respectable job, sit on several Boards and many folks would be shocked, I tell you SHOCKED affraid if they knew this.

I was told I was the whitest thing on the beach by two people (they were concerned about me burning). I thought it would be rude to point out that I also had the fewest wrinkles on the beach.

It was fun. Nothing sexual at all (anything sexual is not accepted etiquette). I was not the thinnest woman nor was I the fattest. I didn't give my stretch marks a second thought. The people here were friendlier than on the clothing beach. But one man explained that it takes a certain outgoing personality to go there so that wasn't really surprising.

I saw a completely nude woman blissfully breastfeeding her nude baby and it was the most beautiful sight I've seen in a while. The 80 year gentlemen doing yoga in the sand was not. Mad

What would we be surprised to know about you?
Paradox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Wow!

Post  KimbaK on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 9:25 pm

Congrats on marking nude beach off the bucket list!! I don't think I'm that brave.

Years ago, I felt brave going to a Chip 'N Dales traveling strip show. I wasn't all that impressed, but I felt very sophisticated. Then I went to the ladies room. I came back to my seat to find out that my "friends" had bought me a lap dance from "Jungle George." "George" was a very sweaty man in a very small loincloth. That experience gave me a new appreciation for a man in nice slacks and polo shirt...

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things people would be surprised to know about me.

Post  Paradox on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:52 am

I've never had the uh hum, pleasure of a lap dance! Good one, Kimba.

Hubby and I have would like to go back to the beach, however we have no desire to go a nudist resort. Carrying a little towel with me to sit on when I eat, etc. has no appeal. I don't want to be that close to other naked people. I guess in the classification of nudists (and there is a informal one) we fall under the category of skinny dippers. Not surprising, many of my friends had private ponds when I was young and we used to skinny dip all the time.

I did notice hubby looking around quite a bit. He was concerned that certain parts of his anatomy looked like "bait". Razz. (he had also seen advertisements for "Shark Week". I'm glad I've never watched it).
Paradox
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Things people would be surprised to know about me.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top