The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :(

3 posters

Go down

Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :( Empty Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :(

Post  Greeneyes Wed 24 Aug 2011, 1:06 pm

Frustrated and in pain..sad..nothing seems to be helping.

Currently, I get out to go for an injection if needed..that's it.

Pain is relentless, nausea.. know that you guys already know this..really struggling..

Hoping that you guys are doing well.. I love you greeneyes

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :( Empty Re: Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :(

Post  milo Wed 24 Aug 2011, 8:08 pm

I am sending you all my best wishes! I really hope you get some of my good vibes and feel better soon. It's so very frustrating when it feels like the migraines are winning. Sad I hope you turn a corner soon friend.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :( Empty Hope you are better soon!

Post  KimbaK Wed 24 Aug 2011, 9:59 pm

I hate it when I get those. The pain is just this side of bearable and I feel like I will never have any relief. And then I head off to the emergency room for a nice shot of whatever the doctor feels like giving me. I hope it breaks soon and you get some relief.

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :( Empty Re: Nothing is helping..stupid migraine brain :(

Post  Greeneyes Fri 26 Aug 2011, 7:46 am

thanks guys..you are the best..Just having you guys understand knowing that I'm not alone and the support is amazing. I love you I love you I love you I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:01 am

How are you feeling now? Any better?
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:11 am

Hubby took me to the ER..given an IV with lots of meds last Thusday..I felt "good" until today..it's back. Thank you for thinking of me. Hope that you guys are doing well..I love my migraine angels I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down