The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green stuff for your head

2 posters

Go down

Green stuff for your head Empty Green stuff for your head

Post  milo Fri 03 Feb 2012, 8:04 pm

This is getting easier to try legally now a days. I'm wondering if anyone has had any success trying it with migraine pain.

My "friend" tried the medically prescribed stuff orally last night. She did not intend to, but got very stoned. It did take her migraine away for the duration of the stone but the effects of the stone were so severe that she will likely never dare try it again. It's a double edged sword, as today she went almost the whole day without needing anything for the pain...and normally she would need something by noon-3PM. She may try a much, much lower dose at some point, but right now the memory of the stone is too much to even consider trying a smaller dose.

A word of caution....she took the dose she was told to take and it was way, way too much, so be very careful if you are trying to consume medical grade.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Green stuff for your head Empty Re: Green stuff for your head

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 04 Feb 2012, 8:15 pm

In my stupid youth, I tried the green stuff once or twice while in the throes of M but it didn't help afair...
I am tempted, though. lol.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sat 04 Feb 2012, 10:53 pm

Well it was the medical stuff, seems she took just way too much. It seems like this is common, with people gettng very sick from injesting too much. I suggest being very cautious if you try it orally.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down