The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend

+2
Cluelesskitty
30yrsofheadache
6 posters

Go down

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Empty Prayers and good thoughts for my friend

Post  30yrsofheadache Wed 28 Mar 2012, 4:37 am

Today is the day my friend is having her surgery. She has been so brave the last few days. The surgery will start early this morning and last 10-12 hours. She has to be in ICU for 24 hours, then in CCU the rest of the time. Since there is so much microvascular surgery, they have to do doppler studies (I think thats what its called) every hour or so. I will be taking care of her little barky dogs all day with migraine. Hope it stays low grade...
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Empty Re: Prayers and good thoughts for my friend

Post  Cluelesskitty Wed 28 Mar 2012, 3:23 pm

Done thing, Cindy, your friend is in my thoughts and prayers
Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Prayin10

and I am sending an Angel to protect your friend from any harm.

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Guardi10

And may the dogs behave!!, so your poor head won't suffer.

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Empty Re: Prayers and good thoughts for my friend

Post  Greeneyes Thu 29 Mar 2012, 2:53 am

Hope that you friend did well in her surgery. Also, that her dogs/puppies weren't too lound.. I love you

Love the angels, Risa Very Happy

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 30 Mar 2012, 5:54 pm

How is your friend, Cindy?
I hope the surgery went well and she is recovering nicely, without complications.

Best wishes of steady and solid recovery for your dear friend, Cindy.

Hugs,

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara79 Fri 30 Mar 2012, 6:24 pm

Hoping all went well, please let us know what you can. Take care of yourself as well.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:23 pm

Hey Cindy,

Hope to hear from you soon on your friend. Good thoughts and prayers going her way. She has a good friend in you. Hope all went well.

Hugs to both her and you Cindy!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Fri 30 Mar 2012, 9:57 pm

Cindy,

Wishing the best! Please take care of yourself...you're a good friend.

-PF
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:10 am

Thanks everyone. Your thoughts and prayers helped. My friend made it through the surgery. It took 8 hours instead of 10, but it was a success. She is having pain and some breathing issues, but is supposed to come home today. I will take her my special chicken soup when she gets home. I survived the doggies, too.

On a lighter note, I get to see Zoe play Rugby today for the first time. She is playing in the Cherry Blossom Festival Tournament. Not sure how her team got there (they dont win a lot). But, William and Mary is not known for its athletes! I know nothing about Rugby. I tried to learn online, but it started a small naggy HA in the back of my brain. Who made that sport up anyway? The rules are crazy. affraid
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Sat 31 Mar 2012, 7:04 am

Great news on your friend Cindy. What a relief that the surgery is over and a success. Now on to the healing and your chicken soup!

Enjoy the game and wear sunscreen. Not sure where it is but sitting in one spot watching a sport will give you a sunburn. Take a hat to block out the sun from your eyes. You do not want to get a headache from the sun pouring down on you. This is after many years of watching my girls play soccer!

Happy days to you and your friend!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 31 Mar 2012, 5:45 pm

Great news indeed Cindy! 8 hours instead of 10, that's good.

Now them chickens better do their job, whether it is dancing in voodoo attire, or being a soup or... they know what
plans I have for them Twisted Evil

Rugby - from what I know it is sport very similar to American football.
It lasts shorter, and some moves are different,
I broke it down for you into dark blue colors for differences, so it's easier to see:

Generally, American football games last much longer than 80-minute rugby league matches.

Because the field is reset after each tackle in American football, it is much slower paced than the more hectic
rugby league, in which play stops for only as long as it takes the tackled player to get back to his feet and return
the ball to play.

Another major difference is that only the player with possession of the ball may be interfered with in rugby league.

Defending players interfering with any other attacking player (and vice versa) will incur a penalty.

Passing in the two sports also differs in that American football players are allowed to throw the ball forward (subject to some restrictions) whilst in rugby league forward passing is illegal unless the pass is performed with the foot
and the receiver is behind the kicker when the ball is kicked.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_American_football_and_rugby_league

Enjoy your game, and fingers crossed for Zoe team to WIN !!!!!

Prayers and good thoughts for my friend Cheerl10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Thu 05 Apr 2012, 4:22 am

Good news!!!!! My friend got the results of the lymph node biopsy. They are clear. The cancer was confined to a very small area. She does not need any further treatment. cheers .

Zoes team lost all of their games Crying or Very sad She also hit her head when she was tackled by a very large girl (Zoe 102lbs. Other girl over 175). She does not have a concussion, but has had a mild HA since.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 06 Apr 2012, 1:29 am

That is such a great news about and for your friend, woo-hoo!!!
cheers cheers cheers

The chicken did the work again, eh ?? Laughing
Great, great news !! I love you I love you I love you

I am sorry the game however didn't turned out too good for Zoey, and that she got the HA ever since,
I hope ii won't last much longer, though!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down