The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might have to strangle my husband!

5 posters

Go down

I might have to strangle my husband! Empty I might have to strangle my husband!

Post  30yrsofheadache Thu 14 Jun 2012, 9:31 pm

I havent been feeling well due to my new treatment for hypercoagulation. I finally got to sleep at 10:30. At 11:00, my soon to be deceased husband woke me up to ask me where the crackers were.

I straightened the pantry today and moved them 1 shelf down. I swear that man is blind!!! I snuck down to the kitchen after he went back to the basement to watch TV. There they were right on the shelf. I am a bit ashamed to say I threw them at his head, but he's not dead-yet. Twisted Evil
Night,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

I might have to strangle my husband! Empty Re: I might have to strangle my husband!

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

Oh Cindy! you are an angel anyway, because I would throw more than just crackers at his head! Twisted Evil
Oh yea, with me, it would be like first throwing a crack in the ankle with a TV remote on the way, then crackers to the head.

I am absolutely sure men (with the exception of our PF, or course!) are shelf blind.
many a time I saw my own hubby staring into an open fridge asking where is "the xyzpfrsty?"
while it was right dab smack in front plain sight of him! in his line of vision,
staring right back at him! waving it's invisible arms and screaming it's soundless scream: "I am right here, you dorky blind bat!!!"

many, many hugs, your poor sweetie!

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

I might have to strangle my husband! Empty Re: I might have to strangle my husband!

Post  Sara79 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:02 am

Hugs to both! Dh has finally admitted that maybe I'm better at remembering the location of household items, and our joke has become that a uterus must be a lost item GPS tracking system. Rolling Eyes Glad I'm not the only one.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:53 pm

First....ha ha ha ha ha ha

Second....I'm glad you didn't kill him yet.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Fri 06 Jul 2012, 10:33 pm

Death by crackers... I'm sure that would be a new one for the coroners report.

But honestly, I'd feel the same way. I'm pretty cranky when I get woken upright after I fall asleep. It typically takes hours andvhours to fall asleep again. And we do need our sleep!
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down