The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever.....

4 posters

Go down

Have you ever..... Empty Have you ever.....

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 14 Jun 2012, 10:53 pm

...lost something truly important, like your debit card?

I don't know how this is possible but I left my banking card in the ATM Shocked
I realized this after 3 hrs, and we called the bank right away to notify them of what has happened and to put a block on the card,
then the drugstore where the bank machine was located but nobody reported a lost DC (debit card), hmm.

The next day before we went to the bank we called the drugstore again and this time oh joy! the card was found!
cheers
so we went there first to pick it up! our joy, however was soon coldly dashed as it turned out somebody just put our name and phone in the wrong column of lost and found Have you ever..... Angry210
but also a little hope given as it was explained that sometimes if a card is left too long in the slot it gets "swallowed".
So, perhaps nobody tried to took it and use it, but it simply got left in the machine for well.

So off to the bank we went, and I was issued a temp card, will receive a new one in the mail in two weeks,
we checked if anybody tried to use my DC after my last withdrawal (after which i used only cash) - nobody did so that's good!
and also discovered that I opened some US dollars acc three months ago???? What a Face I have no idea about.
Really, beats me, it was me, but why, what for, how??
How in the earth one opens an account in foreign currency and then forgets about it?! Suspect
I closed the account as it was only accumulating negative interest.

Anybody else here as scatterbrained as Sillykitty? drunken bom

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Have you ever..... Empty Re: Have you ever.....

Post  30yrsofheadache Sat 16 Jun 2012, 4:50 am

Sorry you cant find your card. Nothing worse than misplacing something important! I noticed the other day at our bank thgat they have a new ATM procedure. You scan your debit card and then immediately take it out or you can not proceed. I have had my card "swallowed" before, so I am happy about the new way. Hope you get your card back soon.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Tue 19 Jun 2012, 4:39 pm

Kitty Kat, I'm still looking for mine. The thing is, I know it's here SOMEWHERE, probably cavorting with my lost car keys. I check everyday online and there is no activity on it.

So in the mean time I transfer my money into my son's account and borrow his card. I know, I know, I need to find mine, but I...well, I'm busy and lazy.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 19 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

Charlotte!!!!
How terrific to see you back posting !!!!

Have you ever..... Kisses10

Risa Have you ever..... Kittyp10
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Wed 20 Jun 2012, 6:41 pm

Hey Punkin,

Not sure how often. I don't get a chance to check in much. Remember that Board I was put on for a year? I was just re-elected for a three year term. I don't know which way I'm heading most of the time.

But I love you guys and miss you.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  steph Tue 26 Jun 2012, 5:56 pm

yes, I know my birth certificate is in this house somewhere. Anyways, why would I look for it? Some jerk busted out my car window and stole my purse while we were on vacation. Ahhhh. I had to order a new birth certificate so I can get a license, into my bank account, a new medical card and alll that. Even got a bit of my medication! I know that damn Birth cert is in this house, do you think I can find it? nope! lol
steph
steph
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 28 Jun 2012, 4:51 pm

Oh gosh, how awful! (to have your stuff stolen!)
I am sorry Steph it happened to you!

Hope you'll find your b-c eventually. I, too, lost some important documents recently and couldn't find them for a long while
while looking specifically for them,
yet they just appeared out of thin air when I was looking for something else!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum