Food triggers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food triggers

Post  milo on Mon 29 Oct 2012, 8:18 pm

I've spent over a decade trying to figure out my triggers. Aside from perfume and grass, I've never been very successful. On Friday I bought some organic dried pineapple with no additives. It was so good! That night I had a knife lodged in my head. I didn't put two and two together and ate it again on Saturday. So it's now Monday and I have had a painful rash all over and a non-stop migraine that meds won't touch.

I think it's the pineapple, though I've also just started using the cephaly and swam.....which of course could also be a trigger thanks to the chlorine and the neck movements. I'm getting so sick of this roller coaster ride.

So what are your food allergies and how long did it take you to figure out?
milo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food triggers

Post  Cluelesskitty on Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:21 pm

ummm.... food -msg for sure...
I can't recall more at the moment as my diet is pretty restricted since for awhile, and very homemade.
I am lactose intolerant, so very little dairy, and because I don't like sausage, hams, - very much little of that too.
I hardly ever buy pre-packaged stuff, always fresh cut. I cook from scratch.

Dry curd cheese is okay, though. Don't like yogurt very much. used, but not any more- too sweet! too much lactose for me, too.

Other triggers that are WAY more stronger for me are than food ones are - odors and noise. make me sick in an instant.

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top