The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How's everybody doing today M-wise?...

+4
Greeneyes
milo
30yrsofheadache
Cluelesskitty
8 posters

Go down

How's everybody doing today M-wise?... Empty How's everybody doing today M-wise?...

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 06 Nov 2012, 5:14 pm

I am so-so. 2-3 on a scale.
Can't complaint, really, had wayyyy worse days than today, so it's alright!

How are you guys doing migraine wise and otherwise?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

How's everybody doing today M-wise?... Empty Re: How's everybody doing today M-wise?...

Post  30yrsofheadache Wed 07 Nov 2012, 5:29 am

Yesterday I went to WalMart without a migraine. There was a note on the door that said they were testing their alarm system. But as I went in, there was nothing (I should have known as there were at least 5 firepeople standing around). About halfway through my trip it started, very loudly. I almost left then, but it was the only time i had to go and I had already put it off once.

By the time I got to the check-out, I started having the dizzy, unwell feeling. Well, you know the rest of the story! Today I woke up to find out that I am a week early for my bestest buddy (NOT). Evil or Very Mad I am 53, give me a break, Hormone Gods! All of my friends, even those younger than me are done with this. So, another 7-10 days of #%**.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

How's everybody doing today M-wise?... Empty Re: How's everybody doing today M-wise?...

Post  milo Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:00 am

Hugs!!!! I'm doing super shitty! Sad. My head is out of control by the end of each work day.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Wed 07 Nov 2012, 1:33 pm

Hurting..been fainting quite a bit with the migraines..awhile back I fell down our stairs..all the way down. Good thing my sons were home..hit my head and was bleeding. Don't even remember falling.

Love you all..my migraine angels! I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity Wed 07 Nov 2012, 3:30 pm

Had a sinus infection that triggered a few, but overall hanging in there. Only 6 last month and 1 so far this month. The weather is changing drastically here so that may change too.

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  sconesail Wed 07 Nov 2012, 4:31 pm

Hi All,

I am not doing that great today. The head is pretty bad- about an 8. Meds and distractions help some. The fainting has been really bad as well. I think some of the crazy weather we are having here may be to blame.

Pain free days,
sconesail

sconesail
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Wed 07 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

awww, sorry guys to hear you are doing so poorly How's everybody doing today M-wise?... Hugggr10

myself, I might've speak too soon of the devil. sometime in the evening yesterday, around 8=9pm suddenly I got hit with severe
- 7-8 on a M scale episode, too.
It could have been the weather, too, as hubby and daughter complained of not being too well, also. Suddenly 'yawny' and sleepy,
and daughter a bit headache-y as well. wah-rats...

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Platypus Wed 07 Nov 2012, 9:36 pm

man, so sorry y'all are having such a rough time especially green eyes falling down the stairs, YIKES, so sorry. also to milo, i don't know how you do it, i can't work anymore. today has been a good head day for me so far, tho stomach has been hurting.
Platypus
Platypus
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Wed 07 Nov 2012, 11:17 pm

Thanks, Platypus, and welcome to The Fabulous Underworld!
~ nifty nick !!

I imagine you are fighting migraine here!

How's everybody doing today M-wise?... Platyp10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara79 Thu 08 Nov 2012, 1:14 am

Risa-

As always I love your emoticons!

Head wise, meh. Last month our oven conked out, and today was the new stove's delivery, which I was happy dancing about. But the install guy said I needed to heat it up to about 500F, to break it in, or something...well he didn't warn me that it would make a awful smell. That tipped the scale, and I'm typing on my head combo, thankfully tonight is a night off work.

In general, the head's been behaving <said in a whisper>. I think that the combo of a set schedule and not being a student again has been good for me.

I love my new job most days, and don't regret the career change at all. Monday was brutal, my pedometer said I walked nearly 9 miles, which is double a normal night and triple a quiet evening. I've now got calves of steel, if only I could get washboard abs just by doing my job cheers

I hope all of you are feeling better tonight and you all can have a respite. I'm so thankful that you're all here, but I hate that you're all here for the reason we all are.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down