Snow in March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snow in March

Post  30yrsofheadache on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 5:41 am

My head is predicting a big one. We are just to the west of the line between moderate and heavy snow tonight into tomorrow. We have had only 1.5 inches all Winter. So much for the Groundhog's prediction.... Maybe I should apply for that position. Most of the year I could live in a cool dark place.

That once a year with all the lights and interviews would be rough, though! Well, I hope I get through the shopping with all the crazy people. This is our first big snow here, so not sure how the plowing will go. Luckily Zoe is home for Spring break Smile
Stay warm,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Snow, snow, snow!

Post  7777Trinity on Tue 05 Mar 2013, 8:27 pm

I want Spring!! It has snowed all day today Sad going down to 20 degrees tonight and back up to 64 by Saturday.....good grief!!
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow in March

Post  Porsche Fan on Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:31 am

Agree...it's time for winter to move on. We've had a more traditional winter than last year's ultra warm year. This storm is going to our south, so we won't be getting it. We've had over 90" of snow so far. I figure there's 1 or 2 large storms to hit. I really want to take off my snow-tires but I should keep them on until mid April. Gosh knows they came in handy. And the cold yeah, is really getting old.

Best wishes for your health everyone.
PF
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snow in March

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top