Bad M- frustrating

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bad M- frustrating

Post  sconesail on Thu 04 Apr 2013, 2:50 pm

Hi All,

On a good note, this is the first really horrendous one I have had in a few weeks- well since botox injections on March 7- that and the stimulator seem to be helping-yay.

However, this one is really bad. I was able to pull off some Easter stuff (managed to have parents over for dinner-went well, but my shelves weren't clean enough for dad or brother.)(really, why do I have to be the polite, peacemaker of a sister? still, I love them.), but that is about all. I have been pretty much unable to function since easter. I have an IV of Depakan scheduled for tomorrow morning- hoping it will help. dora has been good- she just a good dog- and alerts to the migraine symptoms-aphasia, sensory overload, pain, as well as to the fainting.

Anyway, thought I would post.

Pain free days,
sconesail

sconesail
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bad M- frustrating

Post  7777Trinity on Thu 04 Apr 2013, 5:00 pm

Scone

How I wish people who make judgments about migrainiuers...would just get a Monster Migraine only once. Let them see how it cripples us, knocks us off our feet, can't think, can't bear light, noise, heat...wish we could be healed or die. Let them feel what it's light to withered in horiffic pain, pull their hair, rock back and forth in agony. Throw up, un ending nausea, vertigo and for you add the fainting issue.

Then ask them why their shelves arn't clean, or the floors aren't mopped or the bathroom looks like a hazard station.

So sorry Scone, that your family does not "get it".

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Platypus on Thu 04 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

Sounds like dad and brother are OCD Evil or Very Mad
Platypus
Three Star
Three Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache on Fri 05 Apr 2013, 4:43 am

Scone, I am so glad the Botox has helped. I had the same problem with Easter. It was fun that day but the next two, not so much. Why were your Dad and brother looking at your shelves anyway, they were guests. Knowing your level of pain, they should have been quiet about that. I hope your IV brings your poain level down. Give Dora a pat for me. Can you post a picture of her?
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top