The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you try this?

3 posters

Go down

Would you try this? Empty Would you try this?

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 09 Jun 2013, 5:28 am

http://www.medicaljane.com/2013/01/19/cannabis-the-foundation-of-health/

I think if this was legal here, I would try this. How about you? The video is a bit long, but very interesting. Of course, I dont believe all of it, but its food for thought. By the way, I have never tried cannabis in its dried form Smile .
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Would you try this? Empty Re: Would you try this?

Post  7777Trinity Sun 09 Jun 2013, 7:16 am

Cindy
I think most migrainuers would eat dog crap if it would help Smile YES I would smoke cannabis, eat cannabis and rub it all over my head if it WORKED to end this hellish pain and suffering.

I did not go to the link because the MONSTER migraine has been here for days now. I Relpax, then Stadol and get relief for a few hours, next day it starts all over again.

YES, I would try Cannabis and EVERY STATE should make it legal for Medical purposes, if not for the same purposes alcohol is sold.

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 09 Jun 2013, 7:35 am

Trinity, I am sorry you are in a bad state right now. Thanks for the laugh when I pictured you rubbing cannabis all over your head.I would try that too! Sending you healing thoughts flower
hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity Sun 09 Jun 2013, 8:07 am

thanks Cindy, I appreciate that as you well know Smile

Heading for bed...ugh...

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sun 09 Jun 2013, 3:57 pm

While I'm not willing to admit that I may or may not have tried this, I am willing to say that I have it on good authority that this can make your episode WAY worse, and be very cautious to start when dealing with it, especially if you are ingesting it. You can have a very bad experience if you eat too much (with an even worse migraine). Wink
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 09 Jun 2013, 4:28 pm

Milo, Laughing . Did you watch the video? I am wondering if you are talking about juicing the raw cannabis as they describe, or the old dried method? I know that using the dried product is hit or miss for people that have talked about it online. I do NOT wish to try that. Of course, if it would work on migraines, I would do almost anything Razz .
Hugs,
Cindy Razz

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sun 09 Jun 2013, 4:45 pm

The post was referring to the use of a medical-grade marijuana product supplied from a medical marijuana dispensery in an edible form. I didn't watch the video. Sad. I can say that all three people involved in the trial I refer to had chronic pain of varied degrees and types (one back pain, one freshly broken leg and one migraine mid-episode) and for two of the people it made the pain much worse and for the third there was no change. Smile
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 09 Jun 2013, 6:12 pm

That is different from what they discuss in the video. They take the fresh leaves and buds (not heated or dried) and juice them with some other fruits and vegetables. You are supposed to drink it three times a day. The explanation is complicated and I am too tired to explain it.It has something to do with changing the pain pathways. It is worth watching, though. Let me know what you think if you watch it.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum