The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

paying the price

Go down

paying the price Empty paying the price

Post  sconesail Sun 18 Aug 2013, 9:52 am

Hi All,

Ok, So I made it through two very good trips. My best friend got married, I was able not only to attend, but to be a bridesmaid- Dora was also a bridesmaid. I then met my family in the mountains. Both trips were great.

I am now paying the price. I have had a horrible migraine since I got home about 10 days ago. I saw my neuro last Monday for a follow up. He did give me a shot of Toradol in his office, which helped until it wore off about six hours later. But that is all. Tylenol #3, klonopin, tramadol, and benedryl have been helping some. I have an IV set up for Monday and I really hope it helps. Cause very little is right now.

I have also had a lot of anxiety attacks with this one. I don't know if it is the pain or fainting or what. The only thing I can think of is that the pain is overwhelming and causing the anxiety. I have an apt with my psychiatrist on Tuesday. I hope he will have some ideas.

I'd love any ideas, etc.

Pain free days,
sconesail

sconesail
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down