Cold Weather!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cold Weather!!

Post  7777Trinity on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 4:05 pm

Well, I am sitting here in Kentucky waiting to see if this -30 degree weather is coming our way. We have had some rain today and a possible snow coming late tonight.

My head was already telling me about the change Friday night, that  the bad part about being so sensitive to barometric pressure change...ugh!

Anyone else in the path of this winter storm?

Also, I put my real picture up so you can see me before they shave my head in February Smile

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cold Weather!!

Post  30yrsofheadache on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 4:56 pm

Trinity, Thanks so much for posting a picture. I really enjoy being able to think about people and having a face to match it! My head has really been mis-behaving in this changing weather also. We had snow and wind, a small warm up, and today freezing rain. The next day or two the really cold weather will be here.

Also, I had to fly to Rochester, NY for my Uncle's funeral. It was 8 degrees without wind chill! I spent all day after the funeral and visiting in my cousins room with ice on my head. Then we spent 3 hours at the airport and 1 1/2 hours on the runway in the plane (with a screaming baby) and no AC. I felt really ill.

I am very interested to see if the surgery helps you. I really hope it does. It is on my list of possible interventions if my head keeps going in its present pattern. Here's hoping that we both do well with the next few days of nasty weather  affraid 
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity on Sun 05 Jan 2014, 5:07 pm

Gosh Cindy, I know you were miserable on that trip to NY. Sad

Thank God you are home and can at least find a quiet place to lay down with an ice pack Smile Thanks for the well wishes for the surgery. I can't figure out how to post pictures on this site other than my avatar pic, but will post a pic on that after the surgery. I think its good that everyone knows what to expect before entering into this one.

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:17 am

Terrific pix, Trinity! At first I though Deborah Kara Unger has joined our little Undercorner Smile
Then I read the post, and realized it's you!
You're so pretty! wow!

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty on Fri 24 Jan 2014, 1:20 am

Wow, we do have a severe polar vortex this year like hardly ever before, ain't we, peeps!

Here in BC the weather is way milder, but at nighttime the air is nippy. And very foggy, so much fog this year that I can't remember
if we ever had fog for so long and so thick. well thick, maybe but for so long?? I am not sure..
Wonder what Milo thinks..

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity on Sat 25 Jan 2014, 1:44 pm

Hey Risa
Thanks for the complement and I am sure if it were Deb she wouldn't say anyway Smile

Just got in from Boston last night, migraine monster threw me a Basilar complete with Aphasia and throwing up...ugh.
I was a mindless mess trying to get to baggage claim before fainting or barfing. Thank God my husband showed up just in time, he got me out the door of the airport and I threw up there by the entrance, oh well...that airport may never be the same again Smile

Rough few days for everyone I guess

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache on Mon 27 Jan 2014, 11:51 am

Crying or Very sad Isnt the airport a terrible place to be with migraine? At least it sounds like it was worth the trip! I will be paying attention to how you do with the surgery. It is still on my list of potential treatments. Hope you are feeling better now.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity on Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:49 am

Thanks Cindy!

I am starting to get excited. I had the opportunity to see videos of a couple of people 2-3 months after the procedure, two of them had no migraines, the other a mild headache about twice a month and only needs Motrin to get rid of it Smile All my surgeons patients.

I am hopeful and feel very good about this. We are going to chronicle this by photographing immediately after surgery the surgery sites and commenting on how I am doing in each photo every other day. We will do this for 3 weeks which is when I should start feeling better. Then once a week until I am 3 months post op. We will place this in an album on my FaceBook and leave a link here so everyone can literally see what this procedure is.

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top