The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad One- really frustrated

2 posters

Go down

Bad One- really frustrated Empty Bad One- really frustrated

Post  sconesail Wed 12 Feb 2014, 5:08 pm

Hi All,

The migraine has been terrible since Sunday (this is probably the worst I have felt since I had the intractable migraine and hospitalization in October- Nevember.

I don't know if it the changing weather down here. I live in Alabama and we had some snow a few weeks ago and now we have some rain mixed with snow outside. This is very rare for Alabama. I don't know what has done it- but sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to these things. I guess sometimes we just have some rough patches.

The meds are keeping the pain sort of in check- Tylenol3, Klonopin, benedryl, Ultram- are kind of helping. Right now, I am just sitting here with Dora. Part of me wants to just curl up and cry, but that just doesn't seem to help that much. so I am trying to distract myself with anything that I can. (talking to yall, watching something, attempting to read.) etc.

I took a course of steroids yesterday and that has helped some. I did take a little bit of zanaflex a little while ago and it seems to help.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Pain free days,
sconesail

sconesail
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Bad One- really frustrated Empty Re: Bad One- really frustrated

Post  Sara79 Thu 13 Feb 2014, 6:49 am

I'm sorry it's been a tough winter on you, and I could see how the weather would be a problem, since it's nothing like you're used to. Don't worry about venting, we all have those days. Keep doing the best you can to take care of yourself, and as always, give Dora love from me!

I'd try to find a cute puppy emoticon, but I'm not good with finding those, like Risa (I think). Hope it's her, if not, sorry, blame migraine med brain.  drunken 

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down