The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook

2 posters

Go down

Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook Empty Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook

Post  7777Trinity Sun 24 Aug 2014, 6:02 am

Hi Everyone:
I created a page on Face Book called "Migraine Nerve Decompression Surgery". I am hoping a few people who have had the surgery will join. There are actually two other pages that address this as well with different administrators of the page.

If anyone else here has had the surgery, it would be great if you could join the group and share your experience. I am doing really well with the exception of Neuropraxia right now. Basically, the numbness is wearing off now and I feel the nerves in my scalp going nuts. Sometimes it feels like a bee sting.

I was told that could last about 6 weeks or so. Otherwise the monster is gone and I am in the process of sending in my "Returning Student" application to Seminary. I had to withdraw in 2007 because of the monster, now I plan to start with an on line course first in the Spring and see if there is enough left of my brain to finish my Master of Arts degree Smile

I think of all of you often and I am praying for you guys. I hope that some of you can get this surgery, it has been a miracle for me.
Trinity

7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook Empty Re: Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook

Post  milo Wed 27 Aug 2014, 9:08 pm

There will be enough space left in your brain friend!  It may take us a bit longer, but finishing your masters is absolutely possible!  Best of luck.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook Empty Milo

Post  7777Trinity Thu 28 Aug 2014, 5:39 pm

Thanks Milo I appreciate the encouragement. At nearly 60 years of age, sometimes I wonder! hahah Smile

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook Empty Re: Migraine Nerve Decompression surgery on FaceBook

Post  milo Wed 03 Sep 2014, 7:14 pm

I also wondered if I could manage. I learned that I may sometimes need to settle for a 98 rather than a 99. For me it was a hard lesson to learn, but a very valuable one. I was my own worst critic and learned that I have a breaking point. This lesson was a blessing and was what allowed me to keep going.

I think age has made me a better student. The learning is different and I remember things in a different pattern now, but I find my life experience and the benefit of age was very helpful in my higher level courses. I also had multiple students tell me how much they appreciated hearing my perspective.

I know in my heart that this will be a fantastic journey for you! It will take you a very, very short period of time to get back to where you left off. If I can manage on heavy meds, you will most definitely manage medication free. Have a wonderful time friend and savour every moment. Smile
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down