The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network Spinal Analysis

2 posters

Go down

Network Spinal Analysis Empty Network Spinal Analysis

Post  milo Tue 23 Dec 2014, 7:05 pm

Has anyone tried Network Spinal Analysis for their pain? I'm five treatments into this new treatment and am curious to know if anyone else has tried it. You can easily look it up by plugging it into your search engine.

After my first treatment I was in so much pain but it is really helping. When I know more about it I'll post some more.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Network Spinal Analysis Empty Re: Network Spinal Analysis

Post  Migrainegirl Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:26 pm

How is it different than chiropractic?
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Wed 25 Feb 2015, 7:47 pm

It's done by a chiropractor but it's very different. For the most part I feel like I'm just breathing while she touches me from time to time. I'm having fantastic results! So far it's helped my injury and my neck to the point where I've asked my pain doctor to postpone my nerve blocks.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Tue 19 May 2015, 8:43 pm

So I am still keeping up with this treatment and am loving the results. The injury I started going there for is completely resolved and my back is stronger than ever.

My posture has changed so much that I am over an inch taller.

More importantly, I'm on the lowest amount of pain meds I have been on for years. I did hold off on my Botox and that did not go well at all, with a horrendous flare up, but I got them about a month ago and things have started to settle.

The NSA has had a positive effect on my allergies as well as my immune system. My mood is better than it has been in over seven years!

The thing is, I wasn't actually progressing in the treatment as much as I had been expected to. Then I did my second course (they offer free courses so you learn more as you go) and through the course I learned I was actually preventing myself from moving the way it was supposed to during treatment. Since then my body has had a completely different response to the treatment and the results have been so freaking amazing.

I was overthinking things (typical) and once I let go my body started doing the work for me. I have never felt more optimistic about a treatment like I have in this one. I actually have hope at this point, which I've been missing for years now.

It's really so hard to explain, but it has been so wonderful for me. That combined with the yoga and I'm getting back to being me. I actually went to the gym again for the first time in over six months (I think). I have my fingers crossed that it will just keep on improving. Smile

milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down