Greetings Friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings Friends

Post  7777Trinity on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 7:29 am

Hi Everyone
I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I wondered if anyone has considered the surgery that I had for migraines?

I average around 3-4 migraines a month now, instead of the 20-23 I had before the surgery just over 14 months ago. Not being on so many medications constantly and not being in constant horrific pain has changed my life on so many levels.

I still have to take the same medications when I do get a migraine, but thankfully not nearly as frequently as before.

All the sacrifices we had to make to raise the money for this surgery has been so worth it. We still don't have a proper kitchen table etc., but I don't care. Selling my car and about half the contents of our home, much antiques was a no brainer. I used to spend around $800.00 to a $1,000.00 a month just on medications. Seeing that drop to under $150.00 is huge Smile

My only discontent is that Insurance companies are still refusing to cover this surgery. I can only guess that Big Pharmaceuticals are giving the insurance companies kick backs for every surgery they refuse. Migraine is a very costly disease in more way than one.

I hope to hear from some of you and know that you guys are in my prayers!
Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings Friends

Post  milo on Sun 06 Sep 2015, 9:24 pm

Wow Trin, your pic is an entirely different person than before! I'm so glad you are still having a great response to the surgery. I think it gives hope to those willing and able to have the procedure. Thanks do much for keeping in touch!
milo
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl on Wed 09 Sep 2015, 8:29 pm

So glad it was all worthwhile. Keep on being an inspiration to never give up!
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity on Fri 11 Sep 2015, 6:51 am

It kind of feels like I am turning the clock backwards. Yesterday at the Endocrinologist he said he felt I was going back about 10 years. I wasn't really aware than our bodies could heal that way, rejuvenate to a healthier if not younger cell count to this extent.

Its all very encouraging to me and I hope to all of you as well!

Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty on Tue 22 Sep 2015, 7:25 pm

I too, have to say you look terrific, Trinity!!
I agree with you that in your case the surgery were money well spent, the sacrifice well worth it.

Sorry to hear about your "improper" table- have you considered looking into Craigslist or such a Free section?
If you are patient, they sometimes have amazing offers, indeed.

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top