The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reprieve during a cold

4 posters

Go down

Reprieve during a cold Empty Reprieve during a cold

Post  LynelleH Thu 11 Nov 2010, 6:14 pm

I have been taking Nyquil and Daycare for a cold this week, and my head pain has been less. At least I get a break while dealing with a cold. Could it be from the tylenol in the cold medicine? Could it be from all the bedrest I am forcing upon myself?

My head does hurt a lot after blowing my nose, but it subsides soon enough that it is not bothersome. It has been wonderful to not have the dragging headpain this week while suffering from the common cold. Now, why can't I get a break and feel well and not have the head pain at the same time?
LynelleH
LynelleH
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Reprieve during a cold Empty Re: Reprieve during a cold

Post  milo Thu 11 Nov 2010, 7:26 pm

I wasn't so lucky this past cold. I swear it made my head WAY worse. I'm glad you found some relief. There is nothing worse then feeling sick from a cold or flu and then having your head start up at the same time.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Thu 11 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

I was the same Trixy. Taking cold medicine all the time meant I had less headaches. It was nice in that aspect. Depends on what kind of cold though. I've had the flu where I've taken tons of meds and I suffered Migraines galore like Milo.

Maybe it depends on what you have caught.
Angela
Angela
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Topix Sun 14 Nov 2010, 3:09 pm

I seldom get normal colds. When I get sick, I take all viruses and bacterias togheter Smile
Last time I had a "cold" , I actually had an ear infection, synusitis, rhyno-faringitis all together. So, I was prescribed antibiotics and steroids. I guess that the forced rest in bed and the steroids did the trick and for an entire week I had no mig.

Topix
Topix
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down