The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movies - seen any good recently?...

+2
30yrsofheadache
Cluelesskitty
6 posters

Go down

Movies - seen any good recently?... Empty Movies - seen any good recently?...

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 11 Feb 2013, 12:46 am

I watched Goats with David Duchovny, Vera Farmiga and young pretty actor Graham Phillips
from beginning to the end to see what it is about. mostly for Graham Smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1577052/

damn if I know what the heck it was about Movies - seen any good recently?... Don_tk10

looks like somebody was too doped up to write a decent script and even more while filming the movie, rotflmao

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Movies - seen any good recently?... Empty Re: Movies - seen any good recently?...

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 11 Feb 2013, 5:30 am

Yesterday, I went with my older daughter to see Silver Linings Playbook. I didnt have high hopes for it, but I loved it. cheers We laughed so hard, we cried. I will buy this one so I can watch again when I need a good laugh.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Movies - seen any good recently?... Empty Re: Movies - seen any good recently?...

Post  7777Trinity Mon 11 Feb 2013, 9:07 pm

We saw Flight with Denzel Washington a couple of months ago. Good greif, I need to get out more Smile
Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 12 Feb 2013, 5:09 pm

I've watched We Need to Talk About Kevin -
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1242460/

wow, what a great but disturbing movie, with superb acting from everyone particularly Tilda Swinton.
For a mother, a traumatic event, full of questions, unanswered.

I do recommend that movie, but be warned - it's a heavy caliber psychological drama.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Wed 13 Feb 2013, 12:15 pm

I watched Here Comes The Boom. I lost in a vote and ended up really enjoying it. It's about a stale biology teacher who tries UFC fighting to fundraiser to help keep the schools music teacher. Predictable but we all laughed a lot. Was fun. Smile. I'm going to my first cinema movie today. I don't usually go as it tends to be too loud and bright. We are going to Identity Thief.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon 06 May 2013, 11:13 pm

I watched a stunning movie not that long ago with Sean penn playing a rather interesting and eccentric old rock star who goes on a journey to find the aged nazi that his recently deceased father had been trying to catch and bring to justice. I think the name was "this must be the place" but I could be wrong.

It was a very good movie!!!!

Last edited by milo on Tue 14 May 2013, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Tue 14 May 2013, 2:11 am

The Notebook..okay, yes it's DVR'd but it's my favorite movie.. My husband and sons just roll their eyes..again really??

I love this movie..it reminds me of my parents..but in reverse. After my dad received CPR for over twenty minutes it affected his brain and memory, but he never forgot how much he loved my mom. Eventhough they were divorced..his love for her was never taken away. Miss my Dad..he was such a true gift from God..

I love you Greeneyes

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Tue 14 May 2013, 6:11 pm

I'm a sucker for the notebook too! Though now I've watched it so many times that I can get bored with it.

I finally watched Silver Lining and was a bit disappointed. Just watched the newest one by Nicholas Sparks and was disappointed too.....but then....nothing could compare to his Notebook.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara79 Sat 25 May 2013, 2:06 pm

I actually went to the theater and saw Star Trek Into Darkness. Loud and bright, but not as many lens flares as the first, and I had a blast. Since they moved up the opening night to Thurs, many people had already bought their tickets for Friday at midnight, so the theater wasn't packed.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down