The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baad Migraine- vent

3 posters

Go down

Baad Migraine- vent  Empty Baad Migraine- vent

Post  sconesail Fri 13 Sep 2013, 11:21 am

Hi All,

The migraines have been particularly horrific this month. I have had to take a little more medication than usual- something I haven't had to do in quite a while. I am low on them, but they should be filled tomorrow. Already spoke to the pharmazy.

I just hate it when they are this bad. I don't feel like doing anything except the lying down or finding some sort of distraction to deal with it. I just hate it. Dora is being clingy and sweet- basically just staying next to me and being a good service dog. I am toying with the idea of taking just a tiny bit of zanaflex- night meds, crashing and seeing if that helps as that is the only thing I think I can do. I do have enough ulltram, klonopin, to get through today. I have a call in to my dr about getting the Tylenol 3 refilled. But they said he usually stops by the office on Fridays and they would ask him to fill it. Pharmacy will also fax. It is not an early refill, just didn't realize I was out of it. I am hoping that will- along with rest will help. I hope I don't sound too bad- I am extremely careful about meds. Just have had a bad month. I do have my next round of Botox scheduled for Wednesday hope that helps too.

Any ideas or advice would be great.

Pain free days,
sconesail

sconesail
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Baad Migraine- vent  Empty Re: Baad Migraine- vent

Post  7777Trinity Fri 13 Sep 2013, 2:29 pm

Scone
I think everyone is getting hit hard right now. I have had 7 head bangers in the last 13 days. Kimbak is struggling too. Try to rest, drink lots of fluid and keep it calm around you. Prayers heading your way. Smile

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:05 am

Sconesail,

I'm sad to hear that it's been such a bad month for you. Me too! Terrible. Trinity too. I don't have any advice, but please know that there's someone else who knows exactly what you're dealing with. I'm sorry you're suffering like this.

Hazel

Hazel
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down