The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm 4.3 Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! ...

3 posters

Go down

I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... Empty I'm 4.3 Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! ...

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:11 pm

I just received a letter informing me that an possible unknown relative who has died in the tsunami of 2004
has left me with a sum of over 8 Million dollars of inheritance!
I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... E035

And if I am not a blood relative, since we share a common name it's still possible after a few lawyer gimmicks to claim
the whole sum however, I will need to divide the inheritance 50-50 with the lawyer handling the thing.

The whole thing is free of risk, and I am free to accept it or not.

Isn't it exciting?! Me, humble me, a cool 4 Millions falling form the sky, risk free and all!! yikes!!

I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... A065 I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... A065 I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... A065

I was born at night, but not LAST night...
Idiots.. if you only could see how poorly this entire "letter" was executed, the "logo" pixels stretched beyond good taste.

here's what I found this Tsunami Next of Kin scam online, and please beware:
http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=35293&page=3

hey, read this:
I live in Canada, I'm Polish dude and my "unfortunate" relative had an English name KIM (male!!! as indicated in this letter). Letter was sent from Belgium, "firm" Abogados Cano from Spain and "my" attorney's name is Oscar M. Cano. Oh, my "relative" left $8.5mil.
http://fraudwatchers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=339e93ba0b5c24429b40e20898aae045&t=35293

lolol so almost did mine!
"MY" attorney's name was Oscar M. Plana, the firm - Abogados Plana, my "relative" - also Kim, ( lolol, too funny)
and the sum - cool 8, 6 Million dollars yipeeee

As the old saying goes- "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't"- too true, too true!

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... Empty Re: I'm 4.3 Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! ...

Post  Paradox Thu 31 Mar 2011, 6:20 pm

Sad thing is, they wouldn't do it if someone out there didn't fall for it.

My email today had an odd link for something that would help me satisfy my lady in bed by giving me more strength. Umm...really? Rolling Eyes No, I was no naive enough to click on the link. Hello, Trojan Horse!
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm 4.3  Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa  !!!!!! ... Empty Re: I'm 4.3 Million richer, aaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! ...

Post  milo Thu 31 Mar 2011, 7:57 pm

Oh Risa....I was so happy for you! and ready to ask for a loan...lol

I think I've gotten pretty good at catching them as they come in, but every once in a while I end up clicking the wrong one. ACK!

But wouldn't a cool three million be lovely?
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum