The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole new shopping experience :) ...

3 posters

Go down

A whole new   shopping experience :) ... Empty A whole new shopping experience :) ...

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 16 Jun 2011, 5:47 pm

Ahhh... to be young again!...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2004326/Desigual-gives-away-clothes-100-queued-underwear.html

I don't know if I would dare to go shopping like that, but looks like these people sure have a lot of fun! Very Happy

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

A whole new   shopping experience :) ... Empty Re: A whole new shopping experience :) ...

Post  alli Fri 17 Jun 2011, 9:55 am

okaaaayy..... Not exactly what I would do for free clothes, but the younguns sure seem to like it!

alli
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

A whole new   shopping experience :) ... Empty Re: A whole new shopping experience :) ...

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 17 Jun 2011, 2:55 pm

lol, I should clarify - of course I thought in terms if I was young again, maybe I would go for it.
probably not as I was insecure about my body.

Now- gosh never!,
I wouldn't want to scare shoppers away!!

Yeah, besides having fun, and some maybe hoping to be discovered as a model, I think for many if them
it's an opportunity to get clothes otherwise they can't afford.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Tue 21 Jun 2011, 2:36 pm

I had friends who would do this. Me, no chance. I wouldn't want to deny fun to folks who enjoy this sort of thing. I never was one for being involved in a group event - unless I was blind drunk. But the booze got me into plenty of trouble so I had to stop it. Anyway, it looked like a good time was had by all.

Chris

crt
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 21 Jun 2011, 8:05 pm

And you, Crt, like to wear men's jeans only anyway, if I remember correctly, no ? Smile

A whole new   shopping experience :) ... Girl_i10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Tue 21 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm

Cluelesskitty wrote:And you, Crt, like to wear men's jeans only anyway, if I remember correctly, no ? Smile

A whole new   shopping experience :) ... Girl_i10

Risa

Yes. They fit me better than women's jeans. Obviously I'm not fashionable, but I look OK. I like t-shirts, cotton and wool sweaters, blazers, rayon shirts, skirts and dresses, scarves of all kinds. Overall I like cotton, wool, silk, linen, leather. The only synthetic I like is rayon.

Chris

crt
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 21 Jun 2011, 11:09 pm

Smile

I wish I could get you in my hands, I would make you into comfy sexy hot babe !
not that you aren't, I am sure you are, but you'd be even hotter than ever!

re: rayon - synthetic? I thought it's natural as it's made from wood. bah humbug.
I love it, too, anyway :]

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crt Wed 22 Jun 2011, 12:53 pm

Risa,

We're both semi-correct on the rayon. It does start out as cellulose, but then it goes through quite a bit of chemical processing. So it isn't a true synthetic or a true natural fiber. It's something in between, a semi-synthetic. Anyway, to me it feels like a natural fiber and is especially comfortable in hot climates. And I love the way it takes color and the way it drapes.

In fact, I think a rayon dress of the right style, color, pattern looks good on any woman, regardless of shape, size, or age.

As for doing anything with me, yes, I believe you could make considerable improvements on how I look. I think you have a gift for it. If I have a big, important event I need to go to, I will ask you for help. I am usually at at a loss for what to do on those occasions.

Cheers,

Chris

crt
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 23 Jun 2011, 12:37 am

aww, thank you sweetie for the compliment Smile
and the explanation.

and don't you also love the sequined dresses, vintage?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down