The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Headache Clinics in Tx

3 posters

Go down

Headache Clinics in Tx Empty Headache Clinics in Tx

Post  KimbaK Tue 02 Aug 2011, 4:37 pm

Does anyone know of a good headache clinic/doctor in Texas? I've tried Houston Headache Clinic, Dr. Mathew and he has personality issues that I can't tolerate. I've tried Bellaire Neurology, Dr. Loftus, also in Houston. He's okay, but I just wasn't comfortable with the way he seemed to generalize all migraine treatment issues and the way he spent more time charting in his laptop rather than interacting with me, the patient.

I found a clinic in San Antonio that focuses on managing migraines and treating neck and back issues as part of the treatment. I'm looking at trying that.

I just wondered if anyone here has any personal recommendations. Please let respond if anyone has any suggestions.

I'm still taking Toradol IM, but the last injection was excruciatingly painful and the muscle is swollen and tender to the touch, I just can't face that again.

Thanks,
Kim

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Headache Clinics in Tx Empty Re: Headache Clinics in Tx

Post  Paradox Tue 02 Aug 2011, 6:30 pm

Kim,

I'm sending you a PM.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Headache Clinics in Tx Empty clinics in Texas

Post  lentils Fri 05 Aug 2011, 10:03 am

There was an ad here last month for a clinic in Texas called Ascendant neuro- They are in Austin and Houston. I don't know anything about it. It looks like they have the latest treatments and are equipped to do so, looking at their website.
I don't know how close you are to the NM/Texas border. I see a doctor in Lovington NM. His name is Jeffrey Nelson and he is at Nor-Lea hospital. He is pretty good and offers a good assortment of medications, but I'm not sure if he offers anything else-like botox.

lentils
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Headache Clinics in Tx Empty Thanks

Post  KimbaK Fri 05 Aug 2011, 3:31 pm

Thanks for the info! I haven't decided what to do yet.

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Headache Clinics in Tx Empty Re: Headache Clinics in Tx

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down