The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relying on folks

3 posters

Go down

Relying on folks Empty Relying on folks

Post  Paradox Sun 14 Aug 2011, 9:52 pm

I'm having a harder and harder time finding people to take me to my back injections. I hate to ask because I know they will be there for about two hours. Hubby works odd hours and doesn't always fit with the Drs schedule. My dearest friend is usually pretty good but has a schedule shift at work and may not be able to.

I have to drive a long way to my neuro and that's hard also because I can't take all my pain meds when I'm driving. But that's even harder, that's a all day event. How do you Guys handle it? And especially not feel like a burden.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Relying on folks Empty Re: Relying on folks

Post  Migrainegirl Mon 15 Aug 2011, 2:11 pm

If there is not a family member or neighbor who can take you, you could always take a cab home.
Alternately, when I was getting the injections, it was only an issue if I took the Valium. if I didn't, then I could drive myself home. Worth checking.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon 15 Aug 2011, 8:18 pm

They twilight me for the injections so I have no option of driving. We're out in the boon docks so I imagine a can would cost me a pretty penny, but is an option.

Found out that my friends shift is not going to be changed so I'm good for a little bit.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Wed 19 Oct 2011, 3:12 pm

I understand about the transportation problem..am going thru this currently..

Everyone is working, busy or just don't want to help..I understand it that people have their own lives, but I feel like sometimes that people ??? I have helped people when I've had a migraine.

I would bend over backwards to help you..I wish we all lived in the same town I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum