The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing...

4 posters

Go down

Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Empty Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing...

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 14 Oct 2011, 10:59 pm

You know, if you ever feel like your head is going to explode from the sense of helplessness and injustice
watch this. but I have to warn you it's pretty hardcore.
Yet strangely satisfying. at least for me.

You just have to imagine whomever you want to annihilate... Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx59XGxDq_c

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Empty Re: Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing...

Post  Porsche Fan Sat 15 Oct 2011, 12:31 am

that is an old, old, old game that originally came out for PC. LOL.

i find some good strategy games and Call of Duy series a lot of fun.

i'm actully a zombified due to meds. very bad pressure change with high winds. my brain hurst. but then again, when won't it hurt....

Smile
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Empty Re: Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 15 Oct 2011, 2:17 am

Oh sweet dude sorry for the bad ouchies Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Hugs10
hope they won't last long you poor thing Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Zombie10

I have never played these games before,
not that I haven't heard or briefly seen other playing them. I just didn't realize how serene they can make one. lol

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Sat 15 Oct 2011, 9:31 am

That doesn't look like motherly comfort and care you're giving PF, there Risa! Razz
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 15 Oct 2011, 4:30 pm

Suspect

errrrrmmm Charlotte. do you have to be so loud, woman? I haven't put my glasses on when I posted these ever until today (gulp).

It's a HUG. Comforting. Do you feel comforted, Marc? What a Face

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Sat 15 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

LOL....of course I feel comforted, LOL. That game is called Postal and I think those screen shots are from Postal 2. I'll admit, I had both of them in the 90's. Totally mild compared to today's games.

I love gaming and play all kinds of stuff (I hate science fiction games). Historical or action is fun. I was in zombie land from the meds and benadryl and i fell asleep at my desk playing a fun strategy game called order of war.

The Russians had counter attacked when I fell asleep, LOL. I woke up and was getting attacked on 3 flanks. So launched a counter-offensive with a couple divisions of tanks and won. Great for migraining at 3am, but i couldn't sleep. I wonder why I have migraines.....hmmm. I need a new monitor with a much higher refresh rate.

I have a few aircraft simulators that I love too....as well as cars.

But yes, it can be ahhhh, refreshing.
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sun 16 Oct 2011, 6:02 pm

I don't know if I could stomach it..maybe , I'll have one of my 3 guys..look at it?

Marc..no..please don't tell me you like zombie games..ugh, thats always a topic in our home..we have 3 zombie killers..LOL... YOu are too nice to kill anything, even if it's a game. Very Happy

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sun 16 Oct 2011, 6:48 pm

Wendy, imagine all those zombies are them dorks who tell you your migraine is "your make" and nothing can be done.
Now, grab the guns and show them what you REALLY think, girl! tatatatatatatatatatata !! Violent, bloody yet strangely soothing... Yessss10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:49 pm

Risa..this is for you...

Wendy get your gun..we do have guns: Nerf guns..way too many.

I should know how to shoot a gun..since my beloved Dad was a police officer...not fond of real guns , but I can shoot Nerf guns pretty darn well afro (Spence wanted me to do this one)

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sun 16 Oct 2011, 10:55 pm

Risa..Spence and I watched a whole 23.4 seonds before I couldn't take it anymore..Spencer said it was inhumane...that from my zombie killing family...Egads Embarassed

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:05 pm

awww Wendy - you guys are way too nice, peeps!!! If everyone was like you, earth would be heaven I love you

Thank you so much for doing that for me! I appreciate this very much, darling!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

gotta watch for those zombies...LOL.

actually, i hate zombie stuff. i have a couple games that have zombie levels. i could take some screen shots--but don't worry, I won't!

but, i enjoy target shooting and collecting firearms. i'm well protected against zombie attacks.
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum