The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm blessed for....

+3
Porsche Fan
Sara79
milo
7 posters

Go down

I'm blessed for.... Empty I'm blessed for....

Post  milo Wed 09 May 2012, 12:28 pm

HI all, I thought I'd start a new post that focuses on the positive things in our lives. We do this in our home every morning when we wake up.

Today I am going to say that I am blessed to have you all. The support I receive through this support group keeps me going when times are the worst. No one understands what I go through except you my friends. I am blessed to have you in my life.

What are you blessed for?
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

I'm blessed for.... Empty Re: I'm blessed for....

Post  Sara79 Wed 09 May 2012, 3:28 pm

I'm blessed for a loving husband who knows how bad the migraine monster can get, and loves me even when I lay on the couch with ice/heat packs. I'm blessed for my brain, which got me through school and got me a new career that I love and appreciate. I'm blessed for all of you, who worry about and care for me, and everyone else on here.

Thanks milo, we do need to count our blessings more often.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Thu 10 May 2012, 9:54 pm

Today I'm blessed with my dogs. I love these little rescued brats!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Fri 11 May 2012, 11:57 pm

Having a few brain cells left and being able to present opinions, tie them with facts, and get results.
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara79 Sat 12 May 2012, 9:58 am

I'm blessed for my PCP who has read literature just to treat me, and is almost always willing to let me try a therapy that I've thrown out on the table. They know what the visits with sunglasses mean and they treat them appropriately. They fight the insurance company so that I can have the treatments that they call second or third tier.

Sara79
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sat 12 May 2012, 9:04 pm

Today I am thankful for the roof over my head. I'm so lucky to have a nice comfy bed in a fairly quiet building. This recovery would be really tough in another situation.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jewishmother Sat 12 May 2012, 10:58 pm

I am thankful that I was able to make it through my daughter's graduation and was very thankful after she walked across the stage to get her diploma that I found the quiet room at the stadium where the lights were dim and I could put my feet up and lay my head down - and congrats to my baby girl who is now a doctor of physical therapy!

Jewishmother
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 13 May 2012, 4:29 am

I am so grateful that we are settled into our new house. It was a long road with many obstacles. Zoe is now home from college with us, and she loves the house, even though she is much further from her friends.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Sun 13 May 2012, 2:02 pm

I am thankful on this Mother's Day for my two wonderful daughters. I love them dearly and I love when we are home alone together. Mother daughters time! I am also thankful for my German Shorthaired Pointer who we all love very much!

Also thankful my daughter passed her drivers test the first time. Now I am a nervous Mother when my daughter is out with the car!!!

Congrats Jewish Mother on the graduation of your daughter! What an accomplishment!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon 14 May 2012, 8:14 pm

CONGRATS JM!!!!!

Today I'm thankful for pain meds. This surgery is doing me in physically and I'd be going out of my mind without back-up pain meds.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  steph Tue 15 May 2012, 9:04 am

I am thankful that although I often suffer pain daily that I don't have a disease or condition that is killing me. Although this is not a fun way to live and experience life, at least I get to live and have the experiences I can. I am blessed to have my little son, Maximus. He is often a ray of sunshine on a dark day. I am thankful for my husband that that we have been able to endure through all this. I am thankful for my own Mother who has been there to help out when needed. I am also thankful for you folks. There are times when just no one understands, and then I can come here! Very Happy
steph
steph
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum