The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good visit with neuro

2 posters

Go down

Good visit with neuro Empty Good visit with neuro

Post  Paradox Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:35 am

First of all, I felt like a weinie cause he asked me how I've been and I burst in to tears. Geez I hate when I do that Sad so when I got done telling him about the blinding M I had (I'm always glad when the Dr gets to see one...BP through the roof, sunglasses, tears), the back injection and the bout of diverticulitis I'm having he was very sympathetic.

We're going to try Cymbalta but he wants me to go off IMMEDIATELY if I or anyone around me notices any behavior differences. He said it's about to get FDA approval for helping with pain issues.

Plus, I realize that I am getting depressed from the chronic pain. So, keeping my fingers crossed that I can tolerate the Cymbalta.

He put me on a stronger pain med. also.

He said he's had patients sitting in his office all month just like I was...crying cause I hurt. Then he showed me the weather web site Intellicast that has a pain index related to weather. He said all month our neck of the woods has been sitting in the RED because of it being sixty degrees one day and twenty degrees the next.

Oh, and Cheryl? He said he would move to the Twin Cities right before next winter. Then he started laughing. I don't think it's gonna happen. Our favorite receptionist said to tell you and Anna hello.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good visit with neuro Empty Re: Good visit with neuro

Post  Anna's Mom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 2:08 pm

I read your post to Anna. We both smiled at the end. Have a good trip home, and hopefully the future will be better.

Cheryl

Anna's Mom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down