The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you making for Easter?...

3 posters

Go down

What are you making  for Easter?... Empty What are you making for Easter?...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 23 Apr 2011, 6:00 pm

.. beside eggs, that's it Smile

Me - I will be making this peculiar traditional White Borscht soup that is to be eaten with hard boiled egg
and white sausage.
Look more or less like this:
What are you making  for Easter?... Azurek11

hard boiled eggs, of course, in mayo/horseradish sauce sauce, morw white sausage -maybe grilled w/onions,
boiled vegetable salad, and an apple pie.

I don't do much because we are invited out for dinner, yay!

What are you making  for Easter?... Lil_ch10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

What are you making  for Easter?... Empty Re: What are you making for Easter?...

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 24 Apr 2011, 5:11 am

Risa, That looks interesting, but would give me instant migraine from horseradish. My extended family has gotten into the habit of everyone bringing something for holidays. That way no one has to do a huge amount. Now that I have "trained" everyone to be very careful of my gluten free diet, I can let them help! We will have ham, potato casserole, green beans,jello salad,bread, dessert. I am doing green beans and Jello salad.Hope your head feels better.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

What are you making  for Easter?... Empty Easter cooking

Post  lentils Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:35 am

Triggers are so individual-I can eat horseradish and it seems to help my head pain.
I made a ricotta cheesecake and I almost had to make the ricotta from milk. There was no ricotta for sale in either supermarket in my little town and I had to go 60 miles to get it. I'm also making "French toast casserole" which is like a bread pudding, I guess. I can't eat much of either, they are too sweet and mess with my glucose levels too much. I hope everyone likes them.

lentils
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

What are you making  for Easter?... Empty Re: What are you making for Easter?...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down