The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte

+2
Paradox
Cluelesskitty
6 posters

Go down

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte Empty Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte

Post  Cluelesskitty Wed 22 Jun 2011, 10:36 pm

.... drum roll....

Cheryl and Charlotte !!! ....

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte 1308802671-1

Ladies, do tell when and where did you meet, please!

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte Excite12

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte Empty Re: Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte

Post  Paradox Thu 23 Jun 2011, 7:35 am

I am on the right, white blouse and jacket, and Cheryl (Anna's Mom) is on the left in the pink blouse. We met up in Chicago last October when Anna was in the hospital and I was up there for my Drs appt. We had a lovely visit and lunch. It was so nice to meet up with a forum member. We visited like we were best friends who had just never met. Wonderful.

Anna was good enough to take the picture from her hospital bed.

Thank you for posting this for me, Kitty. I could not figure out how to do it!!
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte Empty Re: Ta-da, our two terrific, fantastic, Fabulous U Girls!! ....a pic of Anna's Mom and Charlotte

Post  kimsmom Thu 23 Jun 2011, 5:35 pm

Great picture! I am sure it was wonderful to meet someone from the forum. You feel like you know them so well and in reality have never seen them face to face before.

Love your hair Charlotte. I wish mine would do that. I have no body in my hair at all. You both have such pretty smiles!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Thu 23 Jun 2011, 5:59 pm

Ha ha, do I looked stressed after being at Diamond for almost three weeks? Actually it was a good experience to be there, but the life we live is not fun.

If anyone would like to see my kiddo's CaringBridge Site, just send me a message and hopefully I will "know" you! At least sort of know you (enough to share it). I don't keep track of who visits her site, but I don't advertise it to the whole universe.

Cheryl

Anna's Mom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Thu 23 Jun 2011, 11:07 pm

So cool! Thanks for sharing. I'd love to meet up with a few people tooo but I value my privacy too much to do it.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Fri 24 Jun 2011, 9:44 pm

What a nice picture. It's great when some of us are able to meet up with others on the forum. I have had the privelige (sp?) of meeting two fellow migraine sufferers from this forum (well, actually it was from the old Ronda's forum). Getting together for coffee was just like meeting old friends yet I had never met either of them before.

Thanks for sharing, and thanks for posting Risa.

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down