The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disney World

3 posters

Go down

Disney World Empty Disney World

Post  KimbaK Wed 13 Jul 2011, 3:46 pm

My family is tentatively planning a trip to Disney in Florida. This will be our first Disney trip. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to pack the most fun into the trip? I know we can't see it all in 2-3 days, but I was just wondering if there anything that stood out for anyone as a "do not miss" kind of thing.

Thanks,
KimbaK

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Disney World Empty Re: Disney World

Post  Paradox Wed 13 Jul 2011, 7:52 pm

I have a co-worker who goes every other year and knows the park inside out. I'll ask her. What are the ages of the people going? Do you like rides more or shows? Would it be okay if I had her send you a PM on my account?

Every year she buys the new Disney guide, and her office is decorated with Donald Ducks. Luckily her hubby is just as addicted as she is. I'm already jealous of their future children.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Fri 15 Jul 2011, 5:08 am

We found the best thing to do is get up early and go straight to the most popular rides. Send someone to get the timed tickets for some if you can. Then, around 2:00 go back to hotel to rest, swim, etc. Have early dinner, ride some more rides, watch a show. Much less chance of meltdowns or migraines. Cant remember if you have kids or how old they are. We love Disney and use to go a lot when our girls were young.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:44 am

My co-workers wants to know if you're interested in shopping and eating. Her first question was "How old are the people going?".
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down