The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember those Ronda's members....

5 posters

Go down

Do you remember those Ronda's members.... Empty Do you remember those Ronda's members....

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 02 Jan 2012, 10:46 pm

Wendy's post about Asperger's brought so many memories, starting with dear late Lou Alice, may she RIP.
She was such a character, lolol and she will be always always dearly missed.

Then Patti's from West Texas Monday hugs- I miss those, too... 'matter of fact so much, I often wondered if it would be okay
to take over the tradition of the hugs and continue it here? what do you guys think?
I am willing to do that if you think it's okay. It was so comforting, so nice.

Redjen, Laneysmom, Enirolac, Catherine, Norma, Genxgirl, Lesherb, Mishkyn, Elise, Sleepyhead .... and many others.

I wish there was a way to contact them and let them know we are thinking of them.

I so wonder whatever happened to them, what they are doing now. I hope everything is alright in their life now.

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you remember those Ronda's members.... Empty Re: Do you remember those Ronda's members....

Post  kimsmom Tue 03 Jan 2012, 4:42 pm

yes, I remember most of them. I also emailed Loualice once or twice. It was such a shame. I thought the blanket got sent to Ricky. Maybe Leslie knows. I thought that Ricky stopped communicating with us. Not sure but I think that is what I heard.

What about Nurse Beth? She got divorced and met a new guy. I rarly see anna's mom on anymore and Lynnelle. I guess facebook took all of them away. I do not have my own facebook so I lost all of them. I use my daughters here and there.

We had a good group way back then didnt we Risa? Hope all are well and painfree.

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Do you remember those Ronda's members.... Empty Re: Do you remember those Ronda's members....

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:19 pm

Yes, Kimsmom, we were such a tight, friendly and witty group and I so miss the camaraderie we had.

I am glad we here remaining peeps were able to recreate the same environment,
my only wish is there was just more of us at The Fab, and more activity as well I love you

Nursebeth - look like indeed she is active somewhere else, possibly at FB,
I contacted her right away when I became an admin, and invited her here.
She was fine at the time when we last spoke, and I still hope she will come back when she will feel "the call" Smile

Cheryl just posted about Anna being in Philadelphia, and yeah, Lynelle have posted a few times long ago,
and sort of disappeared.

I miss her, too! and does anyone heard from Enigma?

Just so you know, if you'd like to contact anyone who is on our member list it is possible to do so thru either our PM system
or if they agreed to include it, also their email.

I agree this is mostly the FB which have taken away a lot from discussion forums, ughhhh.. I am not sure if I like FB?
Too big for me, too invasive.

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Tue 03 Jan 2012, 6:24 pm

I'm here reading all the time, but I don't post as much as I used to. I'm in touch with Lesherb and Mishkyn. Some of the other names mentioned are on Facebook.

I learned about PTC from Patti. Learned about Chiari from Donna (the nurse). Doctors have asked me where I learned about PTC and Chiari. It was at Ronda's that I first heard about them. And Anna ended up having these conditions.

Have so many treasured friends from Ronda's and here.

Cheryl

Anna's Mom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 03 Jan 2012, 7:46 pm

Hi Cheryl cheers

Oh yes, Donna!
I wonder what Donna is up these days too, she was a sweet lady, too.
Cheryl if you care, please send regards to Lesherb and Myshkin
and also please say they are both very welcome here, of course, always and anytime!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Tue 03 Jan 2012, 8:51 pm

I miss the old days too. Sad I'm not someone who would ever use facebook to discuss my health!

Maybe some that we miss will eventually find us here. I love our group, but like you clueless, would love for more to join the conversation.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 07 Jan 2012, 9:06 pm

Vicky, and I miss you here with us, too!
and Enigma, how are you doing, sweetheart?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon 23 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

Lately I've been on FB. More breezy and all I could handle in my cocooning. A few Rondas folks are FB friends but not many.

Like Milo I do not discuss my health on FB. No one there knows the depression I've been fighting, back problems, etc. I have colleaques and a few customers on FB and I wouldn't want it to bite me in the butt professionally.

I have seen Nurse Beth on a completely unrelated forum. Or, let's put it this way..there's a Nurse Beth there and it sounds like her.

I really miss Lovegia and..Stillhurtin'.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down