The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep.....

4 posters

Go down

This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep..... Empty This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep.....

Post  Porsche Fan Sat 28 Jan 2012, 5:26 pm

at my computer!

sorry some really goofy writing and mis-spelling guys. looks like i had a bit of a different reaction to a med last night....

i did a bit of sleep-walking, was working on computer, and even fell asleep at my desk....zombie mode.

about 7 this morning, my dad heard a thump--i finally fell out of my chair onto the floor.

so, i apologize if i wrote anything that was stoooopid, and mis-worded and i hope i didn't offend anyone. sometimes these meds can be a bit tricky.

thanks,
pf
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep..... Empty Re: This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep.....

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 28 Jan 2012, 7:09 pm

Marc, I wish at my brightest I was like you thumping from a chair onto a floor Smile

A brainiac like you, nothing to worry about. You still managed to write something so intellectual and enigmatic
it was so smart and medical, I had to really rake my grey cells to get the gist of it!

This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep..... Chaira10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep..... Empty Re: This is a bit different, a bit of sleep-walking, sleep typing, and falling asleep.....

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 30 Jan 2012, 7:59 am

Marc, I was actually going to ask if you were OK after that post, but then I thought it might be rude!It really wasnt that bad, just not your usual style. I am glad you didnt do anything bad like taking a nice car for a spin? affraid
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 30 Jan 2012, 8:00 am

Marc, I was actually going to ask if you were OK after that post, but then I thought it might be rude!It really wasnt that bad, just not your usual style. I am glad you didnt do anything bad like taking a nice car for a spin? affraid
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon 30 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

I finally took the iPad out of my room. I was sending gibberish in the middle of the night. It was after I started the klonopin. Sorta like drunk dialing only not quite as embarrassing. I would just have a lllllllllllot of extttttttttttttra letters.

No problem, Marc. You're among friends.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Tue 31 Jan 2012, 1:38 pm

well, sometimes the brain on medications has its moments. i think i do remember waking at times with my face on the keyboard.

i read leslie's post about "being american" an emailed someone with some family history.

sometimes an over-tired brain needs to be in bed with a pillow under it rather than a keyboard.

cheers.
-mgb
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down