The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practical Joke....which would you rather?

5 posters

Go down

Practical Joke....which would you rather? Empty Practical Joke....which would you rather?

Post  Paradox Wed 22 Feb 2012, 6:59 pm

Well, it's not so much a joke but just being mean.....but which do you think it worse?

Occasionally when hubby is taking a shower I sneak in and when he's rinsing his hair and can't see me I dump a big glass of ice water on him. affraid

He went to do it to me and I caught him and said "Honey...think about it. What if I fell and hurt my back more?" (yes, yes I know there is a very evil side to me Twisted Evil )

So, the next time I was totally relaxed, luxuriating in a nice hot bath, in walked hubby with a big glass of ice water. Obviously I had no where to go as he slowly came toward me grinning madly.

So, which would you rather? The shock of not knowing it was coming or the agony of seeing it coming and not being able to do a dog gone thing about it? Just curious. I still haven't decided.
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Practical Joke....which would you rather? Empty Re: Practical Joke....which would you rather?

Post  milo Wed 22 Feb 2012, 7:30 pm

wow...karma!!!!!

I'd take the option that doesn't involve the startle reflex. I hate being startled! It makes everything start throbbing...which almost always leads to headaches.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Practical Joke....which would you rather? Empty Re: Practical Joke....which would you rather?

Post  tecky Sat 25 Feb 2012, 4:44 pm

I agree with Milo. Don't care for the "surprise" aspect for my head.
tecky
tecky
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 25 Feb 2012, 6:56 pm

O_M_G !!!!!!

I hate, hate, HATE cold water!!!!
So, hubby got you good, eh Charlotte. what can I say, what goes around comes around, eh Practical Joke....which would you rather? Thinki10

Personally, I'd rather brace for it, lololol

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Sun 25 Mar 2012, 1:21 am

My boys frighten me all the time..don't hear them walk down the stairs...then they are look down at me..since I'm short...ugh Sad

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down