The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Checking out for a bit...for a good reason

4 posters

Go down

Checking out for a bit...for a good reason Empty Checking out for a bit...for a good reason

Post  milo Thu 29 Mar 2012, 7:07 pm

I'm just checking in to let you know I'm signing off for a bit as I'm heading out of the country. Fingers crossed for a migraine break!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Checking out for a bit...for a good reason Empty Re: Checking out for a bit...for a good reason

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 30 Mar 2012, 5:34 pm

Are you going to be out for long, Milo? just a ballpark figure?

Whatever the reason for your absence, good luck with your endeavor, our Fabulous Friend!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Checking out for a bit...for a good reason Empty Re: Checking out for a bit...for a good reason

Post  kimsmom Fri 30 Mar 2012, 7:30 pm

Milo enjoy and fingers crossed for a migraine free trip or at least one that migraine is not the main issue so you can enjoy your time. Looking forward to hearing all about it!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:24 pm

I'm back! I managed to have a few bad migraines but had quite a few days without!!!! I surfed, which in itself is VERY hard on your neck...and triggered a migraine while out on the waves....but luckily was able to relieve it with stretching. I'm trying to post a pic. Smile
Checking out for a bit...for a good reason Gopr9411
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:53 pm

Have a good, safe time Milo. Don't worry if you get a little mellowed out, if you get my "drift."

Chill and have fun!

-PF
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down