The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi.

+9
milo
Cluelesskitty
sconesail
Platypus
tortoisegirl
7777Trinity
Sara79
30yrsofheadache
Porsche Fan
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi. - Page 2 Empty I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi.

Post  Porsche Fan Thu 07 Feb 2013, 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

I know that all of us have our own battles. I'm having my own.

Just for the forum if you're skimming to take a look, just log in and say hello. It's ok lurker's I know it's hard to explain all the complexities, but at least just post a hello and a very brief status. I'll start.

--Mild migraines, lots of doc appoints, got another stent in my right coronary (heart) in Januray and vascular problems continue. Tons of meds, tons of doc appointments. But as long as the vascular aspect is treated the migraines are minimal.

Take care.
PF.
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi. - Page 2 Empty Re: I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi.

Post  milo Tue 14 May 2013, 6:22 pm

Bumping this because we haven't heard from a few people in a while.

I'm back at classes and counting down the days until I'm finished. Allergy season has been killer and I even missed my nerve blocks and Botox because my migraine was so bad I couldn't leave the house.

I can't wait for allergy season to pass!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi. - Page 2 Empty Re: I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi.

Post  Porsche Fan Fri 17 May 2013, 10:41 pm

Thanks for posting Milo....hoping you are ok!!! And yes, hoping good luck with school as well.

Usual stuff going on. Heart stuff is continuing to be a major issue. Been significantly running out of energy earlier in the day and getting short of breath. I'm seeing my cardiologist on Tuesday. Looks like I'm iron deficient. We're working on that one now. One after another, but--what are you going to do? Oh well.

A positive note, my health insurance premium only went up 7%. Much better than the consecutive 45% increases year over year for 3. Blasted insurance premium could almost cover a Porsche lease payment...lol.

On the ugh side, migraines have significantly increased. Could be due to spring/weather changes, or vascular changes.

Other than that, I'm getting outside and enjoying my biriding/photography.

I know you guys aren't feeling well--but do the best you can.

Take care,

-PF
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi. - Page 2 Empty Count me in

Post  angelapet Sat 18 May 2013, 7:03 am

Count me in as a frequent reader. Although I don't post very often I do
enjoy reading all the posts.
I have chronic daily migraines and as my doctor said
" your (head) motor has'nt turned off "
Trying Botox again next week.

angelapet
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 19 May 2013, 5:56 am

Yes, I am really wondering what is going on with Cluelesskitty We havent heard from her in quite a while! I hope she is doing well and is very busy. Sadly, that isnt usually the case with all of us, is it?
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 19 May 2013, 6:06 am

I will add to everyone else that is having a hard time with migraine right now. I am always worse in the Spring, but not sure why. I dont have typical allergy symptoms, but I do feel worse after being outside. Which is really sad for me because I love being outside.

My daughter's wedding is a week from today. I am excited, but also very nervous since I am having significant head pain daily right now. Crying or Very sad Please keep me in your thoughts next weekend. We will have a house full of my in-laws. They are not real understanding of pain. My husband is a little irritated with me because he wants to do more things, but I cant.

Sometimes it has been a long 40 years with migraines.... Might be time for Welbutrin again, I am not prone to depression unless I have a long period without a break. Sending all of you healing thoughts.
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

I know forum traffic is rather slow, put post a roll-call....just say Hi. - Page 2 Empty You will be fine !

Post  angelapet Sun 19 May 2013, 9:42 am

30yrsofheadache wrote:I will add to everyone else that is having a hard time with migraine right now. I am always worse in the Spring, but not sure why. I dont have typical allergy symptoms, but I do feel worse after being outside. Which is really sad for me because I love being outside.

My daughter's wedding is a week from today. I am excited, but also very nervous since I am having significant head pain daily right now. Crying or Very sad Please keep me in your thoughts next weekend. We will have a house full of my in-laws. They are not real understanding of pain. My husband is a little irritated with me because he wants to do more things, but I cant.

Sometimes it has been a long 40 years with migraines.... Might be time for Welbutrin again, I am not prone to depression unless I have a long period without a break. Sending all of you healing thoughts.
Hugs,
Cindy

Hi Cindy !
My daughter married a couple of years ago. I was worried that migraine would spoil my day but it went fine.
The days before the wedding I was on a "high" because it was a special occasion. I soon landed the day after the wedding but it was worth it ! Wishing you a wonderful day sunny ( angela pet )

angelapet
One star
One star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Mon 20 May 2013, 4:46 am

Thanks, Angela. I am hoping for the best. I'm glad you had a nice time at your daughter's special day
.Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Thu 01 Aug 2013, 11:10 am

Bumping for our usual check-ins. The summer has been tough for weather so it looks like many are having a tough time.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  7777Trinity Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:34 pm

June and July were Migraine Monster hell here.....hoping August will be better
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 02 Aug 2013, 12:25 am

Vancouver officially broken  this year a precipitation free record in July  as the driest and sunniest month since 1985 !

sunny  sunny   cheers  sunny  sunny 

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Thu 15 Aug 2013, 3:27 pm

Hello All...I come here, and I read. I just haven't had the heart to post lately. The going is very rough. But I care about all of you a lot!

Cheryl

Anna's Mom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Platypus Fri 16 Aug 2013, 2:08 am

Sorry to hear Cheryl. Hope the road lightens up for you.

Risa -- that's very nice... even if it is due to global warming affraid 
Platypus
Platypus
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2