The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Popping in to say hi.

4 posters

Go down

Popping in to say hi. Empty Popping in to say hi.

Post  Ruth Fri 27 Dec 2013, 11:02 pm

I've missed you all here, life is so hectic always that I don't get around to checking in here very often, plus I have other health problems and don't often feel like sitting at a computer for long.

Hope you all had a good Christmas, unfortunately I had a migraine on the very day, but luckily I had my boys and their families here just before Christmas so it all worked out good.

Happy healthy new year to you all Smile

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Popping in to say hi. Empty Re: Popping in to say hi.

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 31 Dec 2013, 2:23 am

So very nice to hear from Ruth!!

I am sorry to hear you still have many health issues. I was hoping everything was investigated and taken care of by now.

Glad you had nice family Christmas with your boys - they sure love their Mom and Dad and Granny and Granpa
- they could not be separated from you guys during such a special holiday, eh? - and that's how it should be! Smile

How is Sheba - all OK, I hope??

hugs

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Tue 31 Dec 2013, 5:53 am

Good to hear from you Ruth. Its nice that you had some good time with your family. I hope this next year brings some health improvement. sunny 
hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Tue 31 Dec 2013, 10:34 pm

Thanks Risa and Cindy,

I've sure missed you all here.

Risa, Sheba was a dog I had years ago, I've had two dogs since, Sandy, and now Kahlua. How are yours doing? Kahlua turned ten in September already.
I also babysit my neighbours dog Google, he's a Labradoodle, and really cute!

I really must check in here more often.

Happy New Year!

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Wed 01 Jan 2014, 8:28 am

Ruth!

So good to see your post and hear how you have been doing. So sorry you are still having those nasty migraines. I was hoping with age that they would diminish. I am right behind you in age and was keeping my fingers crossed. So far no change, maybe worse for me.

I hope you have a great New Year and also all our friends here on this site. Looking for some type of change for the better.

I still have my German Shorthaired Pointer who is the love of us all here in my family. Dogs are such great companions.

I remember you had horses way back. Do you get a chance to ride much anymore?

Take care Ruth and it was great to see you back here on this site!

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruth Wed 01 Jan 2014, 9:21 pm

Hi Pam,

It's been ages we communicated with each other! I must visit this site more often. Yes, I did have a migraine Christmas day but it wasn't a really bad one, a Maxalt eased it up and we managed to go to some friends for dinner. Thankfully I don't get many migraines any more, lots of mild headaches but I never have to spend a day in bed with them, it's wonderful. I just wish I didn't have other issues going on with my health, but I suppose it could be worse.

We sold our horses a few years ago and miss them like crazy, I just felt it was time, I wanted us to quit riding while we're still in one piece! We still go out to our friend's place where we boarded the horses and take our grandkids so they can ride, she has lots of horses.

Sorry your head is perhaps worse, don't give up, they may improve yet.

Glad to hear you still have the dog, I remember when you got it as a puppy. I couldn't be without a dog, I dread the day when I'm too old to have one, they are wonderful companions, and because I have to walk mine every day, I get the exercise too.

Hope you and your hubby and girls are all well.

Take care.

Ruth
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down