The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates and lowdowns

2 posters

Go down

Updates and lowdowns Empty Updates and lowdowns

Post  KimbaK Fri 09 May 2014, 7:56 pm

Yesterday and today have been pretty rough. I guess the last of the numbing agent is totally out of my system. I have had some muscle spasms and tightness of the right side. Left side is ok, no complaints. Rt side is bothering me a lot. I guess he didn't do as much on this side. He did say I would have ups and downs. It will take the full 3 - 6 months before I get complete relief. I have a lot of tenderness in the sides of my head. Particularly where my glasses sit. I guess the nerves have gotten over their shock and are a bit over active until things settle down.

I'm not complaining much. Whatever happens, I'm already much better off than I was a week ago. I'm not the Kim I used to be today, but I'm sure I will be again in the future. Dr. Jaffer did a great job, he didn't shave too much of my hair off. When I don't pull it up, you can't even see the shaved patch. Since I feel like showing off my surgery, I'm wearing my hair up, though. I feel like I have survived and thrived and want people to see that this damn disease may have slowed me down, but it damn sure didn't stop me.

I am very glad for the pain medication. I think once things calm down, I won't need it; but until then I'm glad I have it.

K

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Updates and lowdowns Empty Re: Updates and lowdowns

Post  7777Trinity Sat 10 May 2014, 6:36 am

Stay positive and try not to over do it Kim!!

Trinity
7777Trinity
7777Trinity
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Updates and lowdowns Empty resting today

Post  KimbaK Sun 11 May 2014, 9:02 pm

Today was ok. Just taking it easy.
Kim

KimbaK
Three Star