The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo....

+2
kimsmom
Cluelesskitty
6 posters

Go down

Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo.... Empty Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo....

Post  Cluelesskitty Sun 27 Mar 2011, 5:35 pm

.... as her surgery and ablation is tomorrow.

You are in my thoughts Milo, and my fingers are tightly woven for everything to go smooth as silk
and for recovery to be fast as lightning!

Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo.... S050

Risa

Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo.... Empty Re: Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo....

Post  kimsmom Sun 27 Mar 2011, 8:54 pm

Milo I just saw this post and read the other one below this post. I had a Thurmal Ablation 10 years ago. (Sorry guys about the frankness) I was bleeding very heavily and ended up passed out in my bathroom. I lost so much blood that I passed out.

The surgery was the best surgery I have ever had. Very easy to recover from and from that point on I had very light periods. It was a blessing for me because when ever I got my period I had this heavy bleeding and I had to lay down or I would pass out from loss of blood.

I hope all goes well for you tomorrow and I will be looking forward to hearing how you are doing afterwards.

Fingers crossed for you,

kimsmom
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo.... Empty Re: Good luck and lots of positive vibes for Milo....

Post  lentils Mon 28 Mar 2011, 8:06 am

Good Luck, Milo. I hope surgery and recovery go well.

lentils
Two star
Two star

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:09 am

Kimsmom, thanks so much for posting that. I've been so worried about Milo. I don't know if you remember back on Rondas when Stillhurtin ( Jess) posted about what a nightmare hers was and that was the only frame of reference I had.

Thinking of youMilo and sending you hugs. Wish I could do cool emoticons like Risa......
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anna's Mom Mon 28 Mar 2011, 11:25 am

Yes, thinking of you right now, Milo Smile

Cheryl

Anna's Mom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 28 Mar 2011, 3:45 pm

Well it's today.
Thinking of you Milo!!!

Please let us know asap how you doing, sweet girl.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  milo Mon 28 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

I'm ALIVE!!!! lol

As my usual medical luck goes...tha machine broke during my surgery, so they needed to get another one, so I was out longer then expected. I've been in terrible pain, but next to my head pain it's tolerable.

Thanks for all the support. I'll update when I'm feeling a bit better. Smile
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down