The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going MIA for a few days

4 posters

Go down

Going MIA for a few days Empty Going MIA for a few days

Post  milo Thu 21 Apr 2011, 9:30 pm

As most of you know, my stress level is at an all time high. My work is going through a total restructuring to deal with the recession. It has been absolute hell. We are off for four days, so I took an extra day and made it a five day weekend. We are heading over to Vancouver Island to be wined and dined by my in-laws in their beautiful home which has a million dollar view of the gorgeous ocean.

The ferry ride over will be so nice and we are supposed to have great weather the whole time. I'll be offline for the most part. Risa will be your contact person in case of any emergencies. I can't imagine we'd have any problem other then a spammer ot two. I'll check in if I get a chance, but there is no wireless there so, I need to borrow the in-laws computer and I'm not to comfortable with that.

I hope you all have a great weekend...long weekend for those that it applies to. Here is to hoping for pain free days.
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Going MIA for a few days Empty Re: Going MIA for a few days

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:07 pm

We are heading over to Vancouver Island to be wined and dined by my in-laws in their beautiful home which has a million dollar view of the gorgeous ocean.

Nice...
Going MIA for a few days Drool10

Have a great, worry free time, Milo.
I'll handle anything that'll come my way. Certainly what I can't fix I can screw up!! LOL

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu 21 Apr 2011, 11:41 pm

Here's my toast: May you and your wife have a lovely, well deserved vacation. Sit back and allow yourself to spoiled by your in-laws,and let all thoughts of work, forums and medical issues float away in the clouds.

Oh but please send pics of your view. Any chance of adopting a senior age daughter who would love the view and needs a pair of grandparents to spoil me....um, her? Rolling Eyes Even though I'm chronologically older than you I'm REALLY immature. geek
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kimsmom Fri 22 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

enjoy your time off. Sounds wonderful!
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down