The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!...

3 posters

Go down

Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!... Empty Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!...

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 23 Apr 2011, 5:37 pm

grrrr... just when I have so many things to do for tomorrow important family Easter Brunch
I have major-ish M episode today.
level 6-7-8, grrrrr

I am stuffed on my meds so I am out of bed and slowly doing my thing but gaaaah!

Isn't it peculiar how M knows just when to strike! always before, or on most important days!!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!... Empty Re: Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!...

Post  30yrsofheadache Sun 24 Apr 2011, 12:37 pm

Me too. I have had a pretty godd run for 3 weeks with minimal pain. Then, yesterday and today, the vise is tightening!. I had to plant 20 plants in the full on sun (83 degrees). Now I have to finish cooking, feed the dogs, do a petsit, and drive 1/2 hour each way to my Mom's house. I am stuffed with meds as well. Saying prayers for everyone to have a goodEaster day!
Hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!... Empty Re: Does M picks her time to strike carefully or what!...

Post  alli Mon 25 Apr 2011, 9:16 am

Add me to the club... Thursday - migraine; Friday - a few hours of feeling ok after Thursday's attack and then whammo... another one; Saturday- supposed to be preparing for Easter dinner but no- level 7-8 migraine all day. At least I felt better on Sunday but had to start cooking almost as soon as I got up. We had 15 people for dinner and I did most of the cooking.

We all had a great time, but I really wish the migraines could have given me a break.

alli
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 26 Apr 2011, 2:26 pm

{{{Thank you for understanding}}}

I did survive most of the Easter weekend with bad M and horrible back pain from working so much on my feet
but as it turns out the worst episode hit me yesterday, so far.
I was popping my pills like candy, almost!

I guess it maybe was a let-down M or I ate too much of a no-no trigger-foods,
or it was perhaps these three Mag pills I took at a bedtime.
Or all of the above.

Feeling a tad better today, but oh so beat..

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down