The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate

3 posters

Go down

Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate Empty Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate

Post  kimsmom Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:08 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=43821660&#43821660

Michelle Bachman and I am sorry if I misspelled her name. Look how we are all labeled.

Maybe we will all get more recognition and respect now. I will not keep my fingers crossed!
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate Empty Re: Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate

Post  Migrainegirl Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:31 pm

The best that could come out if this is increased attention to the problem. But with Bachman denying it is any kind of problem at all, for obvious reasons, that is unlikely. Quite frankly, I think it would be almost impossible to function well in that environment with this illness.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate Empty Re: Migraines strike again this time a presidenial candidate

Post  kimsmom Wed 20 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

I totally agree with you MigraineGirl. I could not function like that and just knowing that I am under the microscope so to speak could bring on a migraine. Way too stressful of a job to do with migraines. There are many things I refrain from doing due to these migraines. Just the camera flashes would be a big one!
kimsmom
kimsmom
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Sat 23 Jul 2011, 5:12 pm

I think once she is established in her job, politics and nothing will touch her, then she may talk about her migraines more openly.
At least I hope so...

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Sun 24 Jul 2011, 3:53 pm

Perhaps your politicians are more honest than those around here. But in this case I wouldn't count on it.

This is the same person who tried to claim that Obama was going to require sending our children to "re-education camps". This complete farce is typical of the new radical rightwing around here. The truth was a bill to increase funding for AmeriCorps, a completely voluntary service program with wide bipartisan support that's been around for over a decade. It's similar to the Peace Corps, but helps in under-privileged areas here in the US. Its legitimate to choose to be for or against spending on any program, but just making up stuff to scare people is NOT.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/06/bachmann-obama-wants-re-e_n_183552.html

http://minnesotaindependent.com/31237/bachmann-reedcuation-camps

This idiocy has of course been completely debunked by fact check, but you wont hear any appologies or retractions from the propaganda machine.

Bachman has no credibility that goes way beyond migraines and thinking it's a good idea to not increase the debt ceiling and thereby default on our debt. Since she honestly believes we are in the "end times", I guess hastening that end with a complete collapse of our financial system is a good way get the ball rolling.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down