The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite beauty products you'd recommend are...

Go down

Your favorite beauty products you'd recommend are... Empty Your favorite beauty products you'd recommend are...

Post  Cluelesskitty Fri 09 Nov 2012, 5:14 pm

I heartily would recommend Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System

Your favorite beauty products you'd recommend are... 6805525_320x385

I bought it a few weeks ago on sale, used it a few times already and am satisfied with the results.
The electric wand vibrates, the rough blue pads are saturated with pleasant smelling foamy stuff that removes the dead cells
and other impurities from your skin.

Although, honestly, you'd get as good a results if you simply vigorously circle the blue pad over your face manually, lololol

The wand can be too loud for some, I must warn.

Here's tutorial how to correctly assemble the gadget as the instruction on the box are oh so devilishly confusing!!!
or, perhaps (more likely) my understanding of the English language is not sufficient, hmmm..
because I first stuck the blue pad on, then tried to push the white net on affraid
of course it would fit...
I almost damaged the product! grrr

The skin is really smoother after the first use. I love it!!!

ps - I use the blue pad at least three times. Just rinse it well and put on the clean surface to dry
you can use it with your regular face cleanser next time.
after all, it's mainly the roughness of the pad that scrubs out and smooths the skin.

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down