The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dehydration and migraines

3 posters

Go down

Dehydration and migraines Empty Dehydration and migraines

Post  Migrainegirl Tue 16 Aug 2011, 7:21 pm

New article on the effect of drinking more water on migraines.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/15/really-the-claim-to-prevent-migraines-drink-more-water/

Seriously? Has anyone here seen an improvement in migraines from drinking more water? I drink at least 4 bottles per day, and I don't think it effects migraines one way or the other.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Dehydration and migraines Empty Re: Dehydration and migraines

Post  milo Tue 16 Aug 2011, 8:58 pm

I think I remember that the one website that collects info directly from sufferers found that many people reported that rehydration was really helpful. I think I posted a link to the website...but for the life of me I can't remeber it right now.

It's one area I really should put effort into. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow. I just hate having to go to the bathroom every few minutes!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu 18 Aug 2011, 7:54 am

I had an ER Dr lecture me for what seemed like an hour that I didn't need narcotics I just needed water.

I can understand staying hydrated. But, I also have a pea bladder. I don't like going to the bathroom every fifteen minutes nor peeing my pants when I laugh. If I drink anything after 6:00 pm I'm up all night running to the bathroom.

I do the best I can, but..... Suspect
Paradox
Paradox
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down