The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff

5 posters

Go down

So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff Empty So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff

Post  Greeneyes Mon 17 Oct 2011, 1:26 pm

Guys...I am such a mess today

Feeling so darn sick..too emotional.. sleep deprived(it' not funny anymore)...dealing with doctors..medications..

stress

Sorry, to complain and whine..I guess I'm a 42 year old having a temper tantrum.. What a Face

Thank you for listening..love you all my migraine angels I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff Empty Re: So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff

Post  milo Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:49 pm

Oh Greeneyes...hang in there girl. I feel your pain. Let's both just sit and hope for sleep and pain relief!
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff Empty Re: So hate this rollercoaster of migraines stuff

Post  Cluelesskitty Mon 17 Oct 2011, 7:51 pm

aww that sounds bad.... I wish I could help somehow..
are you trying to book with a new doctor yet? how is it working out?

How are you now?

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Porsche Fan Mon 17 Oct 2011, 10:02 pm

sleep....the all important sleep.

i don't think there's anything wrong with a temper tantrum here and there.

my distraction for a bad day--do something you really enjoy. hopefully it puts a smile on your face and you come back to health-hell reality somewhat more able to cope with the poop.
Porsche Fan
Porsche Fan
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Tue 18 Oct 2011, 4:49 am

Oh, how I wish I lived nearby. I would come over and give you a big hug, cook a meal, and put a cool cloth on your head! Then I would sit down and listen to anything you wanted to say, flower
hugs,
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Tue 18 Oct 2011, 7:02 am

With the migraines and all the suffering..I so appreciate and love of all of my migraine angels..you are my migraine family..helped me more than my family..Bless and love you all so much.. Your kind words and prayers are a comfort. Very Happy

Kaiser has a chronic pain program..hopefully, I will be meeting with the pain psychologist today..then I can start the 8 weeks classes..just don't know how to get there..since I don't drive and my family and friends hav their own lives and work.

Milo..I'm so very sorry that you are suffering..I wish I could help you...love you !

Risa..I adore you and love you.

Marc..you are a thoughtful gentlemen..and all us women folk here appreciate that. YOu need a girl just like you..you really are intelligent..just a nice manl.

Cindy..you have the sweetest heart..I would love to give you a hug..and help you out. Bless you !

I love you

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down