The Fabulous Migraine Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got OK for surgery from insurance company!

+2
KimbaK
30yrsofheadache
6 posters

Go down

Got OK for surgery from insurance company! Empty Got OK for surgery from insurance company!

Post  30yrsofheadache Wed 16 Nov 2011, 4:35 pm

Men might want to pass (or not!) on this topic. I personally am not easily embarassed. Anyway, I am going in for a breast reduction in January, possibly sooner. I hope it will help with the severe neck pain I have that leads to some migraines and tension HA's. I will go from a DD to a B/C. Since I am only 4'11" this is substantial.I know it will not eliminate migraines since mine are mostly hormonal. If it only helps the neck pain, it will be worth it.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Got OK for surgery from insurance company! Empty Good Luck!!

Post  KimbaK Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:44 pm

My best friend had that done about 10 years ago. She went from Double F (reallY) to a D cup I think. Minimal scarring and you had to be really looking for it. And the deep gouges in her shoulders went away.

KimbaK
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Got OK for surgery from insurance company! Empty Re: Got OK for surgery from insurance company!

Post  30yrsofheadache Wed 16 Nov 2011, 7:56 pm

Glad to hear that. I would love to get to where I could go braless, but I dont think it will happen Mad The bra straps are just cruel!!!! I am having a two day migraine and cant stand the pressure from them, so I have pretty much stayed inside. My daughter's fiance came over for dinner, but I layered tops to cover up.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Got OK for surgery from insurance company! Empty Re: Got OK for surgery from insurance company!

Post  milo Wed 16 Nov 2011, 8:25 pm

I'm hoping to discuss this with my doctor as well. Every woman in my family has had a reduction except for me.

I don't want to go through the surgery but I have the HUGE gouges on my shoulders and I'm sure it adds to my pain.

So great that it's been approved for you. Smile
milo
milo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Migrainegirl Wed 16 Nov 2011, 9:34 pm

Cindy, congrats on getting surgery approval for anything from the insurance company. Always a major accomplishment. Hope the surgery goes well for you. I understand from others that's it's a big help with back pain.
Migrainegirl
Migrainegirl
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Thu 17 Nov 2011, 12:31 am

That's just great!
cheers

I have a friend who underwent a breast reduction, and she was so happy she decided to do that.
Indeed her back was so much lighter afterward and hurt a lot less if not ceased to!

I am sure your neck will be tons better, as well! as for the going braless, I think you definitely can talk about that with the surgeon,
as I suppose they might be different techniques then to cut and lift the tissues, I dunno...?
It doesn't hurt to ask, anyway.
Fingers crossed, this too, can be done at least occasionally.

Good luck, then, Cindy !!!

Got OK for surgery from insurance company! Boobie10

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  30yrsofheadache Thu 17 Nov 2011, 4:16 am

Thanks ladies. I really cant believe they approved it the first time! Maybe it was the awful pictures they had to send to the insurance company Shocked
Risa, Love that Emoticon at the bottom.
Cindy

30yrsofheadache
Four Star
Four Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Tue 22 Nov 2011, 2:43 am

That's great news Cindy..hope this helps your back pain..

I love you Greeneyes

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Greeneyes Tue 22 Nov 2011, 2:44 am

Sorry, oops I meant neck pain..

Greeneyes
Three Star
Three Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Cluelesskitty Tue 22 Nov 2011, 6:11 pm

lol thanks guys- I find them especially for you!

Risa
Cluelesskitty
Cluelesskitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down